Week 2 weigh in...

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
6lbs!!! I'm so so happy :) that's 10 in total and a quarter towards my final goal! Only 30 to go!!

Spoke to my CDC and have decided that I'll move up to 810 the beginning of feb (can't afford shakes and food this month!) partly because I should really have 4 a day due to my height and I used to feel fine on 3 but this time I'm working 2 jobs and think I need something a little more and also (sorry if it's too much info) but my totm cycle is screwed (more of an annoyance than anything) but not supposed to have any of 'that' because I'm on the injection. Gives me 3 more weeks on SS in which I hope to lose another 14lbs and then glorious chicken and nomlettes! Hee Hee! I'm so pleased, bring on 11st and the final goal of a 2 year journey that started with me being a shocking 21st 2lbs! Couldn't get through this or anywhere near this far without everyone on here so a huge thank you to all! :D xxx

Fantastic and what an inspiration you are to those starting our journey xxx

Well done!! You`re doing great :D

I`m sure you`ll do just as well on 810 plan too Xxx

Well done!! U must feel fantastic!! x

6lbs!!! I'm so so happy :) that's 10 in total and a quarter towards my final goal! Only 30 to go!!

Spoke to my CDC and have decided that I'll move up to 810 the beginning of feb (can't afford shakes and food this month!) partly because I should really have 4 a day due to my height and I used to feel fine on 3 but this time I'm working 2 jobs and think I need something a little more and also (sorry if it's too much info) but my totm cycle is screwed (more of an annoyance than anything) but not supposed to have any of 'that' because I'm on the injection. Gives me 3 more weeks on SS in which I hope to lose another 14lbs and then glorious chicken and nomlettes! Hee Hee! I'm so pleased, bring on 11st and the final goal of a 2 year journey that started with me being a shocking 21st 2lbs! Couldn't get through this or anywhere near this far without everyone on here so a huge thank you to all! :D xxx

:D :D

Fantastic Losses! MM

Thanks guys! Never thought I would ever be able to do this!! Finally think I'm ready to sift through the mountains of black trousers and baggy tops I've been hoarding just in case this is all a dream and I'm actually still at my starting weight and bin the lot :D might be brave enough to put my before and so far pictures up too...

Anyone just starting you can do this! Trust me! If you want it bad enough nothing can stop you and it's so worth it! Xx

Anyone just starting you can do this! Trust me! If you want it bad enough nothing can stop you and it's so worth it! Xx
Really well done for this week, and thanks for being such a great inspiration to this restarter! :D

Fantastic, you'll be at goal in no time.

Thanks everyone. Had my toughest day today working at the football stadium right opposite the pie/pasty/beer bit and got friends round tonight have an xbox night so plenty of munchies and biscuits etc around so I had an extra pack. It's only head hunger and to be honest I don't want any it's just the social aspect which has made me question how much I used to eat not because I wanted any or was hungry but just because it was there and sociable to munch and chat! Something I'm definitely gonna keep in mind when i'm maintaining! How many empty & unnecessary calories I had without even thinking!

Hope everyones had a good day and even if you struggled like me it's still another day towards goal! X

Good call on the extra pack -- it shouldn't hurt your losses and keeps you "mentally" as well as physically in the game (a little sports metaphor for you, as you work at a stadium).

MM

I got the pun Lols! Thanks MM! I work for a bookies evenings and weekends so if there's a home game I work at the stadium. It's actually alot of fun, stupidly busy but lots of moving around which is great as my main job is office based and I work as a designer so many hours sat in the same place staring at a screen - not so much with the moving (or blinking if I'm concentrating that hard! Lol!) :)

I love that saying you used "head hunger". I'm going to remember that when'll tempted, is it real hunger or head hunger? Thank you, and well done!

Back