Week 2 Weigh in!

little0ne

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share my happiness at my 2nd weigh in! I lost 6lbs, so very pleased. Last week I only lost 5 so thought it would be much less. From now on i'm going to aim for 3 or 4 a week. Hopefully next week I'll be down by a stone :)

Quick question for anybody who knows - I LOVE the flapjacks (I seem to be one of the very few!!) and I was planning on going back to the pharmacy to swap some of my shakes for flapjacks. Does anyone know if you are allowed more than one flapjack a day? I've read conflicting information and don't want to screw up my loss by eating too many!!

Thanks girls :) x

I used to have them too. I found them very handy for when out and about all day. I only ever had one a day. I got to dislike them after a while. Dont get too many in case you go off them!
They have the same nutritional value as the shakes but you would need to have more water to keep up your fluids.

I haven't had any flapjacks yet...? She said I would get them in either 2nd or after the 2nd week, is this normal?? x

Thanks Shaz, feeling v determind now!

Mrs Simmo, i started on the flapjacks on the 2nd week. The pharmacist didn't mention that I couldn't have them, the only reason I didn't get any in the first week was because he was out of stock. Then again, my pharmacist does NOTHING the way he's supposed to. He literally sold me the products without weighing me or anything! So who knows?!

As far as I am aware they all contain the same thing so you can either have 3 a day or have 2 and a shake or 1 and 2 shakes. It's upto you.

I am very glad that the flapjacks are working for you as I cant even touch them. Enjoy them while you can hun.

Jesi
xx

well done hun xx

ooh well done on your loss hun.

its normally after 2nd or 3rd week that you can have flapjacks.
i like the peanut flapjack best but the lipotrim website states you can have 1 flapjack and 2 shakes a day plus 1/2 pint extra of water to make up for the water you miss out by having a flapjack x

Thanks girls.

Well it just goes to show my pharmacist hasn't got a clue! Now in my 3rd week, i usually have a flapjack as a "treat" in the evening. Coconut is my fave! I don't understand why people don't like them!

Got on the scales this morning (official weigh not til tomorrow evening) but it says i've now lost a stone since starting 2.5 weeks ago. So pleased!

Thats fab news hun well done xx

Back