Week 2 Weigh In!

Shaz1980

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

I have had my second weigh in today and I have lost 7 pounds! I am really happy. That makes 19 pounds in 2 weeks. Getting back on LT is the best thing I ever did. I also got a compliment from a complete stranger. First time a man I have never met before had told me I am beautiful and asked if I was single.

I am very happy but it is a bit of a bitter sweet day for me. In August I lost my aunt to cancer and today would have been her 53rd birthday. I have been down today but have also felt her with me supporting me and urging me on. I am going to spend the weekend with my uncle and cousins in the hope that we can comfort and support each other.

I also want to thank all of you for help and support. I honestly couldn't have done it without all of you x x

Awww Shaz that's brilliant hun well done!!! I feel the same about restarting the diet. It's amazing.

I'm sorry for your loss hun, I think you are a great person for making the time for your family, it will mean a lot to them and it will be good for you too.

I think you deserve a dirty dance :banana dancer:

thats a brilliant loss hunny well done, sending a hug for today x

thats fantastic hun well done, ive got my weigh in tomoz, keep thinking positive your doing fantastic, sending you hugs on this sad day xxx

Jesi said:
Awww Shaz that's brilliant hun well done!!! I feel the same about restarting the diet. It's amazing.

I'm sorry for your loss hun, I think you are a great person for making the time for your family, it will mean a lot to them and it will be good for you too.

I think you deserve a dirty dance :banana dancer:

Thank you so much Hun! It was an emotional but really good weekend and I felt so much better about myself as well. Can't believe I have gone from 15 stone 4 to 13 stone 13 in just 2 weeks!

How are you doing? Hope you are ok x

tubbyme11 said:
thats fantastic hun well done, ive got my weigh in tomoz, keep thinking positive your doing fantastic, sending you hugs on this sad day xxx

Thank you hun! I still feel really positive and life is too short to spend it miserable x

Back