Week 2 weigh-in

Keep drinking the water Hun, it'll fill you up if nothing else! I'm tackling the huuuuuuge pile of shredding!! I hate doing it, such a pain, but I'm paranoid about putting stuff in the bin after I saw the man who works at the tip reading stuff from the skip!

Well despite being in a mega grump yesterday and totally exhausted I made it through and am now on Day 4! Not sure where this motivation to keep going has come from but this morning I feel much better, am fully in ketosis and I think the moodiness was hormonal.

So this morning have had my tetra, a cup of tea and starting on the water. Have a ton of marking to do and a bit of planning but then I'm off to see The King's Speech with some friends so that should be a very good distraction ... a couple of hours of Colin Firth. Yum yum.

Hope everyone else is having a good Sunday, the sun is even shining! Whoop!

Morning Jules, woo hoo day 4 already!! It'll be weigh in day before you know it and there'll be a lovely loss on those scales waiting for you.

Have a fab day at the cinema!! Better than the housework I've got planned lol.

I've only kept on top of the housework cos of doing everything other than eat! That won't last! The next issue will be going back to school and ignoring the constant stream of food around along with the stress factor! How you doing my dear?

I'm okay thanks, lost albs this week despite having to have a family meal last Tuesday that I just couldn't get out of, so I'm pleased with that!

My housework has piled up because I've been having the bathroom stripped out and a shiny new one put in, so there's been dust and bits of plaster everywhere. There didn't seem much point to cleaning it up everyday, so this weekend now it's all finished I can finally get the rest of my house back to normal lol.

How many lbs? I've had a sneaky look on the scales and it's looking v good already thank goodness; makes it all worth it!

Should say 4lbs but my phone always autocorrects it to albs, I don't even know what an alb is lol.

4lbs! That's awesome! Well done, you must be chuffed ... you're so close too. Keep going, it will be totally worth it. I've finally found a whole load of enthusiasm and positivity this morning. Whoop for ketosis rush! How long do you think that will last?

juju_doll said:
4lbs! That's awesome! Well done, you must be chuffed ... you're so close too. Keep going, it will be totally worth it. I've finally found a whole load of enthusiasm and positivity this morning. Whoop for ketosis rush! How long do you think that will last?

Hopefully the rush of losing will keep us both going this time. I think the break has definitely done me good! I've got 31lbs to loses now because I put on loads being in America and then Christmas but this time I'm determined to do it, and get to my target of 170lbs. I'm fed up with being blobby now, I have to do it!!

Why am i watching Raymond Blanc making the most beautiful cakes ever ... am sat chewing gum like a maniac! Have managed to get through day 5 though and done a day at work whilst on the diet which is a step forward. 6 days done; 163 to go!!!

Feeling very epic at the moment and I'm feeling a bit low and down about some stuff. Will try to stay strong as I know losing weight will make me feel so much better about many things.

What a bloody nightmare of a day. Very stressy at work and spent the afternoon rehearsing for Bugsy Malone which was totally exhausting. However, I've managed to get through a whole week 100% and will weigh in tomorrow morning and see how I've done! Looking forward to seeing my ticker go down!

Yippee Yay! 9lbs off for week 1 and I'm on my way. Day 8 nearly over too. Adios flabby flab ...

thats great well done :)

Wooo hooo well done chicken, fab start!!!

Thanks folks for all your lovely comments. Have made it to day 10 and all is well. Always find the weekends difficult and have spent most of today doing school work which is hardly thrilling! Am bloody freezing today though, I know it's cold outside but still I think it is the work of ketosis! Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

Have been rubbish and crazy busy so not much written over the last few days. Weigh in day today and 4lbs off which I'm really pleased about on 810. 22 weeks to go!

That's fabulous well done :D :D I was just wondering how you were doing!! X

Back