Working Solutions Week 2 Weigh in...

strawberrykisses

Well I only lost 2.2lbs this week. :sigh: A bit pee'd off as the scales have stayed the same since Tuesday, but never mind. Hoping for 3 off next week!

Strawb x

That's still 10.6lbs in 2 weeks which is pretty impressive. You won't get loses like that on WW or SW. My 2nd week loses are usually the worst when I do a vlcd. No idea why? Maybe you're the same. Stick at it!!

still a great loss. I only lost 3lbs on week 1 of ws and I have stuck to it 100%, but im pleased with that as Ive always lost weight slowly. U are doing really well, keep it upxx

It's still a fab loss hun :D
And 10lbs in just 2 weeks is brilliant, go you!

Strawb I'm thinking of switching to ws after I've got a stone off on ts. How's it going for you?
Well done though you'll still lose loads x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's going ok actually! I'm going in and out of ketosis though, which is a bit annoying! But am still losing so not complaining... =)

Strawb x

Mixture

Im thinking of doing a bit of a mix. Today i'm going to have tea but its protein so it shouldn't knock me out! I'll see how i feel tomorrow. I reckon i might be able to exercise if im on WS. I couldn't do it on TS as i dont drive so i walk everywhere as it is to work and back to meetings etc so I'm already using a million calories!
Do you have the three shakes then a meal?
What sort of things have you been eating? x

I skate so I think it's better that I eat a meal a day, and also I lost most of my hair after coming off LipoTrim so need to get nutrients to my hair as I've spent loads of money on appointments.

Your protein meal shouldn't knock you out of ketosis - what are you having? I don't know what it is that keeps knocking me out, I can't pinpoint it at all!

I have two shakes, a bar and a meal. I'm eating things like fish with green beans/asparagus. Eggs. Quorn (I don't eat meat). Pastry-free quiche (recipe is in the recipe section of this forum). I also eat sugar-free jelly if I'm feeling a bit peckish. So really nothing that should be knocking me out of ketosis :sigh:.

Strawb x

Well done on your losses, 10lbs in two weeks seems great going to me.

Skating sounds brilliant. I've been looking into skating lessons recently, but it'll need to be one for when I've lost a good amount of weight. Don't think I could even stand up on them at the moment, never mind move! Still, it is about the only kind of exercise that sounds like fun to me! Is it ice skating you do?

That's strange! I can't think why any of those things knocked you out. I just had home made Chilli (no beans). I know it's not on the list but I'm sure it will be fine. Only had a really small portion and I was full. See how it goes tomorrow. Boyfriend having beers and potato wedges and I'm not bothered at all. Just grateful to eat something. I'll be gutted if I gain tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Skating sounds brilliant. I've been looking into skating lessons recently, but it'll need to be one for when I've lost a good amount of weight. Don't think I could even stand up on them at the moment, never mind move! Still, it is about the only kind of exercise that sounds like fun to me! Is it ice skating you do?

Yeah, it is ice skating I do. Do about 6 hours a week usually but have only been doing just over half of that since I started exante as have felt like I don't have the energy :(. Still, it will hopefully all be worth it in the end! You'd never catch me in those slinky sequinned outfits at the moment! Haha!

That's strange! I can't think why any of those things knocked you out. I just had home made Chilli (no beans). I know it's not on the list but I'm sure it will be fine. Only had a really small portion and I was full. See how it goes tomorrow. Boyfriend having beers and potato wedges and I'm not bothered at all. Just grateful to eat something. I'll be gutted if I gain tomorrow!

Homemade chilli sounds amazing! How did you make it? I'm such a bad cook! I'm sure you won't have gained by tomorrow if you just had that!

Strawb x

Yeah, it is ice skating I do. Do about 6 hours a week usually but have only been doing just over half of that since I started exante as have felt like I don't have the energy :(. Still, it will hopefully all be worth it in the end! You'd never catch me in those slinky sequinned outfits at the moment! Haha!

Well, I don't reckon I would even have the energy for 6 minutes of skating at the moment...but one of these days...I hope! As for slinky sequinned outfits...the very idea of me in one of those EVER is something I wouldn't wish on anyone!

Yes, from Edinburgh, Morningside, although not lived here very long. I've looked up a skating teacher who does roller lessons in the Granton Harbour area, so, when I get some of the weight off, I'm hopefully gonna be brave and give it a go!

Haha I'm sure you would!!! Ah that's so cool, I love Morningside! I live near Granton Harbour actually, but it's not me who does the roller lessons! You should definitely give it a go. So much fun and great for burning the old calories off!

Strawb x

I don't know the area that brilliantly yet, but so far so good. You actually just inspired me to have another wee look at skating lessons in the area. I just noticed Murrayfield Ice Rink do lessons on Sundays too...so that's another option for future. Love the idea of skating. Now I just have to stick with the exante for a few months and I should be good to go.

Although, if I ever do get my skates on, I'd avoid the Granton Harbour area if I were you...I reckon I'd be highly dangerous! x

Back