Working Solutions Week 2 Weigh in...

Where did you move from, if you don't mind me asking!? Yeah Murrayfield do Learn to Skate on a Sunday and it's really good. And they do group lessons too, which is what I started off doing. Would highly recommend!

Haha I am just as dangerous with mine on ;).

S x

Oh, actually, I'm only from just outside Glasgow, although I'd been living in England for a bit. Ha ha..the way it was sounding you would think I was from somewhere far flung or exotic or something!

Then Murrayfield lessons will definitely go on the list, although I reckon it would be safer for all concerned if I started on roller skates..save doing someone an injury! Get me, keen to actually do some exercise...wonders will never cease! X

Ah right! You've moved around a fair bit then! Me too! England is exotic enough ;).

Sounds good, glad you are feeling the motivation! Long may it last! Sometimes I can't really be bothered but once I get there it's all good!

S x

Yeah, it seems I can't quite settle, not sure where I want to be! Well, come to think of it, I'd be in San Francisco or Italy if funds extended, more for the list..one of these days perhaps! You've moved about a bit yourself then?

Yep, having a burst of motivation at the moment..for once! I'm like that myself generally, fine when I'm there/involved. But it sounds like you are sorted, six hours a week of any kind of exercise sounds like a major feat to me, well done you I reckon! x

Aww thank you :). I suppose it is quite a lot now I come to think of it!

Haha, I would be in NYC if the funds/visa allowed! I'm from Aberdeen then moved to Edinburgh, then through to Glasgow, down to Hull and back up to Edinburgh 2 years ago. Reckon I may settle here for a while!

Strawb x

hey strawb how are u gettin on with ws? is it ur wi tomorrow? Ive been sticking to ws 100%, only lost 3lbs first week and not feeling like ive lost anything so far for week 2. Ive just got back from working a residential where i was tempted with pizze, cookies, rolls, crisps, cake etc etc!!! I took my pastry free ham and mushroom quiche and some chiken salad, bars and shakes and stayed 100% everyone was amazed as I usually pig out big time. Problem is Im feeling bloated and had a sneaky wi sat (normal wi is wed) and I was the same, am i doing something wrong???

Aww thank you :). I suppose it is quite a lot now I come to think of it!

Haha, I would be in NYC if the funds/visa allowed! I'm from Aberdeen then moved to Edinburgh, then through to Glasgow, down to Hull and back up to Edinburgh 2 years ago. Reckon I may settle here for a while!

Strawb x

You are well travelled then! I think I will settle here for a bit too, we shall see!

Lozoo,

Sorry for delayed reply - had such a hectic week. How has this week been for you? I have felt so bloated this week too. Weight went down in the middle of the week then back up again and only lost 1.8lbs this week - raging. But stood on the scales this morning and have lost 3lbs since yesterday. I'm going to up the water intake and see if that makes a difference, although I'm already drinking over 3l a day. How much do you drink?

Strawb x

Strawb I'm thinking of switching to ws after I've got a stone off on ts. How's it going for you?
Well done though you'll still lose loads x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok I'm probably being thick but what is ws

Back