Week 2 weigh in

Bella*Vida

I have just completed 2 weeks on SS, losing 9 lbs in the first week.

This week I have lost 5 lbs, taking my total loss to a whole stone! :D

I know my rate of loss will slow down now, but I am feeling very positive about achieving my goal in time for a fantastic summer of feeling good in my own body for the first time in many years.

Thanks for all the advice and support. It has really helped.

Well done!

Hi Bella*vida
Well done on such a fab loss, you must be thrilled. :) Just seeing your post has made me really confident this will work for me too. I am new on here and a little anxious. Im on day 4 and am ok (ish) surprisingly. I am finding this site helpful for tips etc and was hoping to tag along with someone whos going through the same for those difficult days, as im sure they will come.
My daughter caught chicken pox off my son the day I started and has not slept at night since. I am shattered, but still stuck with it. I have to!
If you have any helpful tips they would be gratefully recieved, seems your doing amazingly.
Take care and well done again.
Lea:grouphugg:

Well done Bella*Vida! That's great!

I had my first weigh in today and like you lost 9lb - if I can copy you again for week 2, that would be fab! A whole stone in 2 weeks would be fantastic and so motivational.

I'll raise a glass of water to you

Hi Lea and Emmenelle,

Thanks for your posts!

Lea- Stick with it. The first few days are the hardest, but you are probably getting into ketosis by now, so the hunger pangs should lessen. I am not going to kid you, you will still get cravings. As a mum of 4, I have had to sit through a pub lunch and McDonalds over the last 2 weekends, as well as preparing all the meals at home and it has taken every ounce of my will power! I am quite surprised by how emotional I have found the experience.

Emmenelle,

Well done on the 9 lb loss. It was a huge motivation for me. At the beginning of week 2 my weight seemed to stick for a couple of days (probably hormonal :rolleyes:), but then the scales started to move again.

I just keep telling myself that with such a low calorie intake, you have to lose weight. It's mathematical. Ok, maybe the losses will vary week to week, but overall the numbers have to fall.

I post regularly in my diary if you are both interested. Starting a diary is certainly helping me to keep on track, as well as all the wonderful people on here :D

A stone in 2 weeks...wow...you must be thrilled that is such a great start and you have so little left to lose really! Good on you - it is really motivational to read.

well done
that`s a great loss :D

kaz:)

Back