Week 2 weigh in :)

lin123

I was shocked at my weigh in today another 6lb off that's a total of 19lb in two weeks, I couldn't have done this on any other diet, it does keep you going, I know it will not be that every week but I will keep drinking the water and see what next week brings, oh and I've lost 5 inches off my waist and 6 inches of my hips, supadupa!!!! :)

I was shocked at my weigh in today another 6lb off that's a total of 19lb in two weeks, I couldn't have done this on any other diet, it does keep you going, I know it will not be that every week but I will keep drinking the water and see what next week brings, oh and I've lost 5 inches off my waist and 6 inches of my hips, supadupa!!!! :)

Wow, that is amazing!!!! How much water did you drink per day? Did you exercise? I've only just started hope to see some great results. Keep up the good work well done

Thanks!!, I drink between 5 and 6 pints a day (it is hard but I force myself) and I walk my dog everyday for about 30mins, even though sometimes I feel like I could kill for buttery toast, I know how much I want to get healthier and enjoy the summer, good luck to you :)

Thanks!!, I drink between 5 and 6 pints a day (it is hard but I force myself) and I walk my dog everyday for about 30mins, even though sometimes I feel like I could kill for buttery toast, I know how much I want to get healthier and enjoy the summer, good luck to you :)

Thanks, sounds like i have to back down this water lol.

Haha that's ok. When I read my msg back to you it didn't make sense either. Hate these predictive tx lol I lost 8lbs. Happy happy. I tried tomato soup last night and was nearly sick. Oh my word it's horrible. Are all the soups like that? X

I hate all the soups, the texture and taste are nasty, but some people love them, I really want to like them but they really make me gag, keep up the water and good luck Hun x

Haha that's ok. When I read my msg back to you it didn't make sense either. Hate these predictive tx lol I lost 8lbs. Happy happy. I tried tomato soup last night and was nearly sick. Oh my word it's horrible. Are all the soups like that? X

well done! that's fab. I really like the oriental chili soup.. put the water and soup into a blender with a bit of pepper and then put it in a cup like cupa soup :) x

Wow that's a fantastic 2nd week loss - especially with how much you got on your first one!

Hope my second week weigh in is as successful - just need to get through Easter first :eek:

Back