Week 2 weigh in...

BooBooChicken

and i have lost a stone in the first 2 weeks! :D

i am delighted but...

i still can't help thinking though that i have a long way to go..how do you keep yourself from being overwhelmed by the idea of weeks and weeks more of cd? :confused:

i want to lose another 2.5 stone on SS and then work my way up through the plans.

how do you sll stay inspired?

well done u have done fab...and onli one and half before u can move up...just think of the way ull feelwhen u get to goal and the clothes etc u could wear ull get there in no time x

and i have lost a stone in the first 2 weeks! :D

i am delighted but...

i still can't help thinking though that i have a long way to go..how do you keep yourself from being overwhelmed by the idea of weeks and weeks more of cd? :confused:

i want to lose another 2.5 stone on SS and then work my way up through the plans.

how do you sll stay inspired?

That's fantastic! Well done. I find that setting loads of mini goals along the way helps....plus joining various 'challenges' threads on here too (August one, September one, 100% club, CD team challenge) is a great way of making it even more fun to see the lbs dropping away. Good luck!

Really well done on what you have achieved so far.

I have now lost 2 and a half stone in seven weeks and now I find CD is just my way of life at the moment.

The big losses and everyone noticing that I am getting slimmer keep me going.

You just need to take it day by day and not week by week.

Good luck x

Wow a stone! Thats brilliant!!
I agree with setting yourself mini goals. Keep in mind the end target, but have mini acheivements to look forward to.
As this is a lifestyle change (Once you go to maintain) I don't see there being an end, more a new beginning when I hit target, where I have a clean slate to start again with a blank canvass. I can then exercise and eat the way I always should have, without the added stress of losing the weight.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but thats my plan!

As this is a lifestyle change (Once you go to maintain) I don't see there being an end, more a new beginning when I hit target, where I have a clean slate to start again with a blank canvass. I can then exercise and eat the way I always should have, without the added stress of losing the weight.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but thats my plan!
It is the plan for me too. That is exactly how I described it to my CDC - a clean slate.

Congratulations petal. As everyone has said , take each day at a time and time will surely fly. Stay positive and when feeling weak and in doubt and feel like giving up, always think of your happiness and excitemnet about losing 1 stone in 2 weeks.

Much love

Thembie

wow thats brilliant! I will let you know when ive done this longer how i feel about doing ss as im still on week 1 but found it ok so far. Maybe try setting mini goals as suggested x

thanks all for your fab comments, i do need to set mini-goals, that's a great idea, and maybe i can give myself mini-treats for each one achieved, like a new lippy or a manicure??

i like this idea!!

Well done n your loss, you are doing really well!!

I think i stay inspired with every weigh in and with my clothes feeling loose, it keeps me going! x

Back