Week 2 Weigh In

Andsome

Lost 2lbs this week and whilst slightly disappointed, I keep thinking wow a stone in 2 weeks. I couldn't have done that any other way.

Also I need to 'go' so bought some Senna (soz for the detail):rolleyes:

Wk 3 - bring it on!!

Thats fantastic keep up the good work x

Well done on the losses so far. A stone in 2 weeks is fantastic. Keep going, you're doing great!

Hi Andsome,
Congratulations on reaching your first stone, it's a great achievement. Enjoy it. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

congratulations. a stone in two weeks. well done

2wks = 1stone....FANTASTIC!!!!! Caz xx

Fantastic, well done!! A stone in 2 weeks is not to be sniffed at! x

Congratulations on your weightloss! I hope I manage a stone in 2 weeks!:)

Strange question now......can you actually see a difference in yourself physically having lost that stone? Are your clothes and looser or have you had any compliments? I am just wondering how long it actually takes your body to 'catch up' with the weight loss.

x

:wow:1 stone in 2wks is a fantastic result. Keep up the great work hun well done xxx

Thanks all for your supportiveness.

Rosieroo, I can tell with my clothes and although I didn't think it would be visible to anyone else, 2 people commented plus my hubbie this morning.

My face was thinner after the first week - I think its all the water that gets rid of any bloatedness.

So yes, I and others can tell already - its so exciting and definitely worth the sacrifice. Good luck with yours

stone in 2 weeks is brilliant and you be proud of what you have accheived. anything off is going in the right direction.
xxx

well done on your weigh in today! I also had mine and lost 2lbs! Was kinda disappointed at first but your right! when you think how much weight we have lost in so little time...it really is fantastic...kinda makes you want to just around shouting about it:D well done again and good luck for next week;)

Back