Week 2 weigh in

Hi guys I got weighed today (on day 12 of diet cos of bank holiday weigh in was 3 days early last week) and Ive lost 4lb so thats 10lb in total.

I have to admitt I came home in tears:cry: was expecting to have lost more especially now Im managing to drink 2liters of water a day but at least its still a loss fingers crossed I can make it over a stone in loss next weigh in x

Claire louise 4 lbs is a fantastic loss for any week. 10 lbs in two weeks !!!! Imagine how long that would take on any other diet. You will probably find your body will find its own rythm now but isnt it wonderfull to know you will see a loss every weigh in.

Have some prize for yourself now when you get to the first stone . Buy yourself a new top or new make -up or a good book. You deserve it :D:D

Hi Claire Louise,
Congratulations on your weight loss, 4 lb is a fantastic ammount to lose. You have also weighed 2 days early so that may make a difference next week. Please don't be despondent about it, pat yourself on the back. Well done.
Doirin

Are you serious??? 4lbs is a fantastic result ..... !!!???

it is still 4lbs. you weighed early too so that wont have helped. bet you have a great weight loss next week. look forward to seeing your progress

Back