• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2 weigh in

LorraTB

I've lost 4 and a quarter pounds this week. The quarter is important :D!!!!!!
That makes 16 (*and a quarter)lb in two weeks. Yay yay yay.
I'm quite pleased, but I think it should have been more. At the weekend I was helping a friend move house and spend it carrying boxes up and down stairs phew. But despite it being very hot, I don't think I drank enough.

I certainly didn't get my 2.5l yesterday. Sigh I know today cos I'm so thirsty. But onward and downwards, I'm sipping it constantly today and looking forwards to next week's weight.

Lorraine :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
well done! dont be dissapointed at 4 and a quarter lbs - thats fab!! :D

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
congrats! 16 *and a quarter* in two weeks is amazing! keep up the good work :D

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done on the loss, that's great.

I'm always the same at the weekends, I never drink enough water. During the week I have my bottle on my desk and constantly top it up but at the weekend I just tend to forget.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yup am the same! sundays and mondays are my worst days for water. Usually only manage the 2litres where as in the week i manage atleast 4!

You should always have atleast 2litres a day no matter what :) x

Well done, great result! I really struggle with the water have all the way through but it is getting easier, I find sparkling water much easier to drink for some reason!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
well done, very good weight loss, over a stone in two weeks, you should be very proud. hard to get the water in sometimes but well worth it. Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Well done on the loss....it is very good and over a stone in 2 weeks! Good luck for next week..

I have gotten into a good habit (hopefully) where no matter where I go, even if it is to the shops I carry either a litre or half litre bottle of water with me. It just means I know I will get my full quota a day. It is just remembering and getting into the habit.

I now fill 2 x 1 litre bottles, and 3 half litre bottles to take to work, and then I usually try and drink another half litre to a litre in the evening.

Making it a habit will eventually become second nature.

Hope this helps you drink more, but I did struggle at the beginning; now if I dont drink constantly I am as dry as a stick.

I have a lot of trouble remembering to drink as I have always been really bad at it. when I was a student I would survive on 2 cups of tea a day and think that was normal BUT when I started LT I had to do something so I set the alarm on my mobile to go off every hour to remind me and that has got me into the swing of things. well don so far x