Week 2 weigh in

LorraTB

I've lost 4 and a quarter pounds this week. The quarter is important :D!!!!!!
That makes 16 (*and a quarter)lb in two weeks. Yay yay yay.
I'm quite pleased, but I think it should have been more. At the weekend I was helping a friend move house and spend it carrying boxes up and down stairs phew. But despite it being very hot, I don't think I drank enough.

I certainly didn't get my 2.5l yesterday. Sigh I know today cos I'm so thirsty. But onward and downwards, I'm sipping it constantly today and looking forwards to next week's weight.

Lorraine :D:D:D

well done! dont be dissapointed at 4 and a quarter lbs - thats fab!! :D

congrats! 16 *and a quarter* in two weeks is amazing! keep up the good work :D

Well done on the loss, that's great.

I'm always the same at the weekends, I never drink enough water. During the week I have my bottle on my desk and constantly top it up but at the weekend I just tend to forget.

Yup am the same! sundays and mondays are my worst days for water. Usually only manage the 2litres where as in the week i manage atleast 4!

You should always have atleast 2litres a day no matter what :) x

Well done, great result! I really struggle with the water have all the way through but it is getting easier, I find sparkling water much easier to drink for some reason!

Hi,
well done, very good weight loss, over a stone in two weeks, you should be very proud. hard to get the water in sometimes but well worth it. Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Well done on the loss....it is very good and over a stone in 2 weeks! Good luck for next week..

I have gotten into a good habit (hopefully) where no matter where I go, even if it is to the shops I carry either a litre or half litre bottle of water with me. It just means I know I will get my full quota a day. It is just remembering and getting into the habit.

I now fill 2 x 1 litre bottles, and 3 half litre bottles to take to work, and then I usually try and drink another half litre to a litre in the evening.

Making it a habit will eventually become second nature.

Hope this helps you drink more, but I did struggle at the beginning; now if I dont drink constantly I am as dry as a stick.

I have a lot of trouble remembering to drink as I have always been really bad at it. when I was a student I would survive on 2 cups of tea a day and think that was normal BUT when I started LT I had to do something so I set the alarm on my mobile to go off every hour to remind me and that has got me into the swing of things. well don so far x

Back