WEEK 2 WI! OH YEAHHHH!

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Well this has been a tough week but I'm so proud of myself for sticking at it...and I've been rewarded with a 7lb loss!!!! I'm so chuffed as didn't expect that at all. I'm keeping everything crossed that I can lose 4lb next week as that would make 2 stone in 3 weeks!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for all your support- there's no way I'd have stuck it without you guys. You've helped more than you'll ever know!

Lots of love

Luce xxxx

Woooooooohooooooooo! That is absolutely fanbloodytastic! You are the Goddess of LT without a shadow of a doubt *curtsies* I am so happy for you :D

Don't ever doubt yourself again lady as you're well on the road to fabulousness! I reckon you'll lose another 6-7lbs next week and that will be over 30lbs in 3 weeks! Amazing!

*cracks open the sparkling water* Cheers!

X

I'm not counting my chickens before they're hatched (love that old lady expression!) and fully expect a slow down...BUT losing a big chunk early on is definitely giving me the motivation I need to get through this. I realised I'm nearly a fifth of the way to goal (and YES I know that the next 4 5ths will take waaaaaaay longer) but it's a morale booster for sure!

MMMmmmmm a lovely glass of sparkling water my dear? Why thank you. And maybe...as a TREAT I'll have a delicious chocolate shake...WITH ice cubes! (Stop salivating Betsy!)

xxx

lol @ you guys!

well done huni that's amazing! the big losses at the beginning really help! mine put me over a month ahead of schedule!! xx

:eek::D omg!!!! :eek::D
your the only person that leaves me lost for words!
what an amazing 2 weeks you've had.
so pleased for you(a little jealous too lol);)

your gonna succeed on LT no probs hun.
i know you struggled a little but i bet thats all forgotten about now.

congrats and bring on week 3 x

p.s
please send me some of your luck for my wi tomorrow lol x:D

thats fantastic well done thats a huge amount to lose in two week's just think what you could do in a month .

WOW!!!!! That is absolutley FANTASTIC!!! Well done chick x

Absolutely fantastic babe.....Big well done to you.
It makes it soooo worthwhile.
xxx

Hey well done. Thats fantastic!!

Are you noticing the difference??

I cant believe you've lost so much so soon. No other diet in the world would give such good results. You have good reason to love LT.

Its wonderful motivation - bring on next week.

Again WELL DONE XX:D:D:D:D

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm on cloud nine

x

Hey well done. Thats fantastic!!

Are you noticing the difference??

I cant believe you've lost so much so soon. No other diet in the world would give such good results. You have good reason to love LT.

Its wonderful motivation - bring on next week.

Again WELL DONE XX:D:D:D:D

Not really noticed yet hun! (Shows how much I've got to lose I guess!)

Hi,

Your post has really cheered me up, I had a rough day today. I havent cheated but I just felt really down, I know it will be worth it in the end its just hard to keep your chin up sometimes.

I KNOW! This weekend I was feeling like throwing the towel in. It can feel so hard...almost impossible. But whenever I feel like that I come on here and see how brilliantly everyone is doing...and also see that EVERYONE has bad days and we're all in the same boat. It just makes all the difference.

I don't know how long you've been doing it (get a ticker thing going!) but I'm sure you can do it. Keep strong- it's going to be worth it!!

xx

Hi,
very well done to you again, another great weight loss. This should be your proof that this diet works and you are capable of great things. Go for it, looking forward to seeing how this week goes for you.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Just catching up as been sooooo busy all day
really happy for you losing 7lb thats a great loss well done

debz x

TWENTY FOUR POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!

WHAT THE...??

WOMAN!! Absolutely amazing, and there was you all 'am I in ketosis, I need some words of wisdom..' ;) ;)Now - behave yourself! You are doing fantastically and I know you'll continue to.

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! :D :D

WOW! what a start! you must feel on top of the world!! im sure you will hit your target next week - 2 stones in 3 weeks is amazing.

I really believe that after week 3 TFR is a doddle! :)

Back