Week 2 WI......

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hi,

Im just bacl from the Chemist. I nipped out on my lunch break.
*sigh* Well, Ive lost 2lb.
I have to say, Im devastated. I cried all the way back to work.

I dont understand?

I feel worse becasue the woman in the chemist said I must have cheated. I wanted to knock her out. Ive not eaten a single thing for 14 days. I havent even tasted my own cooking, and believe me, being a Chef, thats bloody hard work.

I told her I hadnt eaten anything. She said had I been eating chewing gum. Again, I wanted to swing for her. Im so desperate to lose this weight, that Ive avoided using mouthwash, and I havent touched any form of pain killer in over a week.

She suggested I check my ketones, and when I told her Id already checked them, and mentioned that they were purple one minute, beige the next, she was convined that I must have had SOMETHING with sugar in it.

I can feel myself welling up as a type, but I mustnt cry! Ive lied and told someone in work that I lost 4lb, as Im so embarrased, as I raved about LT, being able to lose AT LEAST 1lb a day, and Id quit slimming world etc. She goes to slimming world, and has been stuffing her fat face all week with biscuits, and she lost 2lb at her WI last night!!!!

Im so gutted. I feel like Id be better off going back to SW, eating food, and going through the torture of using the gym every day, instead of putting myself through this.

I think Im in shock :(

Aww hun please dont be upset, I know how horrible it feels the other week i only lost 1lb...
look at a few things here.. are you drinking enough water iv upped mine to 3ltr+ a day.... also are you going to the loo regular(dont want to be personal) but i wasnt and this affected my weight loss too... please give it a chance and see how you even out over a month as LT guarantees a minimum of a stone, thats how i started to look at this.... good luck hun xx

7lb in 2 weeks is brilliant hun.try not to forget that x
if your really not happy doing LT maybe it's not right for you.can't suit everyone.
really wish you would stay though x
how about waiting til your 4th weigh in and look at that total instead of weekly.you might be surprised.then make a decision about what suits you better x
you've already come through the hardest part and it would be a shame to finish now x

Hi there,
That flipping women at the chemist wants reporting for a start!!! Not very supportive or helpful to say the least..... Tell her you will send the lipotrim forum gals round to sort her out!!!!!
Please dont lose heart hun, i know thats easy for me to say, all our bodies are soooo different.
Big hug to you xxxxx

Hey, If I was you, then I would do 1 more week, and if you feel crap next week than pack it in and go back to healthy eating the gym.

You have done 2 weeks, and the worst 2 weeks are the first 2! So you have had all the pain and none of the gain!

I would feel pretty crap too, although you have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks whick is pretty good!

This week, you just put the positive cap on and drink 3+ litres of water every day (aim for 4), get some walking in, and dont let yourself feel down, you got to feel good and positive that you will loose the weight.

You never know - you could go next week and loose 5 pounds! That would be 12 pounds in 3 weeks!

Dont give up!

Im happy to stick at this. It was the chemist that said to me try one more week then come off it if you dont lose much...

Ill deffo be doing a full 4 weeks.

I think I just had high expectations. I researched LT and seeing how much you guys have lost, I just expected more.

I dont want to give up, and I wont.

Im drinking 4-5 litres a day, and Im pooing every 3 days (ish) which is pretty regular for me, lol.

Ive started having fibreclear once a day, but not every day. Is this ok?

Im just fuming with the witch at the chemist. How dare they make me feel like Ive been cheating! Shes on LT herself (for the 2nd time) and when I went in, shes just bought fresh bread for her lunch! Whos the ****ing cheat now then?!!!

AND she told me theres a problem with getting hold of flap jacks due to packaging issues?? She probably ate them all!!! Horiible old Moose! :kissass:

Lmao ... u go girl.. she wants to have a good luck at herself before accusing you of cheating cheeky mare.. how can she advise you when she`s not sticking to it herself...

I hope next friday you are posting that you have lost 5 pounds or more!

You will probably love your chemist next week lol.

Enjoy ur wkend and your 3rd week on TFR! You will deffo loose 1 stone in 4 weeks at the very least!!

dont mind her she's just a saggy ***** and she probley didnt get any the ni b4 ha.

jus giv it another go. and try the fibre clear tat ladie was rite.
and fair play to you for stickin up for yourself x

of course it's disheartening when you come on here and see huge losses but that's half a stone in two weeks! That's really great. YOu wouldn'r get that on anotherplan.

Well done, and I hope you feel better soon.

Just reading on LT website about fibreclear. Its 3 calories per spoonfull, and also says its used for diabetics to boost blood sugar levels?
Do you think i should try a week without FC? Thats the only thing Ive done different to last week :eek:

Gosh.... i use it every other day.....ive a tendacy to get "bunged up"!!
Interested to hear what anybody else thinks!!!

I just wish my pharmaSHISTE was helpful. I dont even know if my medication might affect things. I take symbicort for my asthma (steroid powder inhaler) and Ceritizine pills for my allgeries :/

Well done Indie on the 2lbs of pure fat you have melted this week :) I know it can be disheartening when you lose less than expected, and I admire your determination on sticking to the programme for at least another 2 weeks. Weigh ins can vary sometimes and next week may be a very different story all together, as for the fibre clear it is fine on Lipotrim but I found it bunged me up also. If your having enough water, going to the loo should become easier with time. Factors such as tom, fluid rentention and 'bunged-upness' can mask a loss. Best of luck to you for next week. xx

Hun, it is possible that your medication affects your losses, try ringing LT and asking them.

Your SW "friend" probably has a lot more to lose so will drop more. I always think that if I only lost x on LT then I probably would have lost less or even sts on another diet.

About the flapjacks, my chemist said they wouldn't be available for about another 4 weeks coz of quality control problems.

You'll be fine next week, hang in there.

x

Hi Emma,
firstly well done on your 2lb weight loss. Sorry you don't have a supportive pharmacist, not nice to be accused of cheating and she put down your weight loss which is not beneficial and there was nothing wrong with it.
I wonder would you consider cutting back in your water intake. It was suggested to me at one stage by my chemist when my weight loss was low. I know some on here have done so as well with some results. Perhaps cut back a litre, did you say you were having 4.5ltrs or 4 to 5 litres? 4.5ltr is the maximum on this and 2 is the minimum, so somewhere in between may suit better.
Hope this may help. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Emma,
firstly well done on your 2lb weight loss. Sorry you don't have a supportive pharmacist, not nice to be accused of cheating and she put down your weight loss which is not beneficial and there was nothing wrong with it.
I wonder would you consider cutting back in your water intake. It was suggested to me at one stage by my chemist when my weight loss was low. I know some on here have done so as well with some results. Perhaps cut back a litre, did you say you were having 4.5ltrs or 4 to 5 litres? 4.5ltr is the maximum on this and 2 is the minimum, so somewhere in between may suit better.
Hope this may help. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Im having between 4 and 5 litres. My partner is having between 5 and 6 litres. (her loss is under mine below) We thought this was really good. Maybe you're right. Should I stick to no more than 4?

i have between 3 and 4 litres a day.my losses have been fine.why dont you try 3-4 maybe for this week.thats loads more than i drank before LT.

Back