Week 2 WI

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Had my weigh in last night and i have lost 2 lbs this week :rolleyes: . I was expecting this loss or even less because i was due on my period and i thought i might have water retention :( .

But after i got weighed yesterday i was really low and upset :( . The reason being because i was talking to my CDC and she said that she hasnt seen weightloss like mine before and her other clients lose alot more (i think she still thinks i am cheating when i am most certainly not). She said that if the diet isn't working for me then i can quit and she'll buy any of my unused packs off me. But we talked about it and we think my low weightloss could be due to a slow metabolism. I have been on many medications and i know it has affected my metabolism.

So we decided that i would stick with SS for the next 2 weeks and then do the AAM week. If in that week if i lose more weight (the extra cals might stimulate my metabolism more) then i can move onto the 790 plan.
I was pretty happy with this so i'm just going to see things through.

But when i got home last night i started thinking about stuff and i got really really upset. I just couldnt stop crying:cry: :cry: :cry: . I was worried that i wouldnt lose any weight and then i would have no other option left. I also think part of why i was crying so much was because i was due on. I was really upset and i really wanted to eat some food. I decided that i was going to quit and went downstairs to get some food but i talked to my mum and she said i should keep at it. So i did some more crying:cry: :cry: :cry: and then went out with my sisters for a chill in the car.

Anyway, i just thought i would let you all know about my horrible WI last night. I'll prob put this in my blog too. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone else is doing well on their diets.

xx :)

ps i forgot to mention that i am losing inches because my clothes are getting big for me :)

Well the inch loss is great, after all your weight is a number.....and if we can feel our clothes getting bigger you must be losing it from somewhere.....this is great.

Chin up hun.

((((hugs)))

Sorry the loss wasn't great, I know is dificult by try and stick with it and hopefully it will all catch up and you will have a great loss next week.

Chin up hun ;)

Last edited:
:hug99: awww thank you for your support. I can get really emotional around TOTM so it just amplified my low mood last night. I hope i will lose a little more next week, but i guess 2lbs a week aint bad, just means it will be easier to keep off. As long i am losing inches i am happy.

Thanks again xx :)

Hi
It was my second weigh in last night as well. Like you I lost 2lb and was a little upset. But remember its half a stone in two weeks.:)
My CDC was very encouraging and said you shouldn’t compare weight loss to others as if you have more to lose it may come off faster to begin with.
Think positive I know how heart breaking it is when you have had no food and only lost 2lb but at least it’s off not on
Good luck this week
Sharron

hey mb
i have just got back from my weigh in and like just 2lb
but again i feel thinner in my clothes
stick with it and hopefully we`ll both see a better result next week
kaz xxx

Wow you have lost over a stone in less than a month, well done :) , thats sper. I'm sure you will see a bigger loss next week too.

xx

i meant 'thats super'* lol

Back