week 2 WI

fatty_bumbum

Loves to be happy
Hi all had a rough week this week as its TOTM and i had some bad news, but i managed to stay on my LT and i lost 5 pounds.
I was so scared walking in as i have read on this site when it is TOTM some people are +1 and even when i told the girl she said i would probley be up cause of that and i was a day early gettin wieghed but i lost and know i have my motivation for next week.
I am now in the 14stone region and am delighted as i was starting to think i would never see that on my scales again.
thanx for reading and i hope you are all well and losing:) xxxxxx
Nat xXx

Hiya

5lbs is brilliant stick at it. It was my totm last week and it didn't affect my weigh in either. Keep looking towards a skinnier you. You can do it!

Im chuffed cause me stomach felt lik it was hanging so i would even look at the lady and she said 5 pounds i was high 5-ing her for ages haha, defo thinks im a lunatic but im sure ya know the feelin.
Congrats on your loss to its deadly xxxx

Congratulations!!!
12 pounds in 2 weeks is amazing!
Good luck for next week!

Well done Nat, youre doing so well.
Emma x

Well done you! Bet it feels fantastic to be in the 14 stone range, I know how chuffed I was to see 15 stone 12 the other day, it makes you feel so good to see a different number at the front of your weight!
Hope you have another good week this week :D

Thanks girls, if i didnt get the support i get from you's i would have quitted days ago, so thank you sooooo much xxxxxx
its weird cause the scales are saying im losing weight and i have lost a good bit but i still feel huge. anyone feel the same xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the 5lbs Nat, that's a great loss. Keep up the good work and I bet you get another great loss for week 3!

Well done Nat! Really pleased for you. Good luck for next week! Keep strong and stay focussed! x :patback:

Back