week 2 WI

missbiker

Silver Member
well folks.... weighing in a day early as we're going away in our campervan for a couple of days :D

This week, I have another 3lbs off :D taking me to 17lbs in 13 days :eek: . I'm really pleased, and well on target for my Christmas challenge ... even better than that, to have made it to start D14 and still be 100% TS is more than I could have hoped for after so many false starts :rolleyes: ... BUT ...I'm on my way now :bliss:

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents ;) )

Well done, fab losses :)

well done miss!!

Wow, another great loss, well done :)

Thanks guys :)

Been MIA for a couple of days as we went away in our campervan, and I'm pleased to report I stayed 100% TS :eek: .... must have the bug again ;)

Onwards and downwards is the only way :)

That's a great loss, nice work missy, and that's fantastic that you've stayed in the zone while away - sounds like you're definitely back on track - that's brilliant :)

(Thank you for asking too, the speech went really well - I'm sure knowing that I looked so much better than this time last year gave me a huge boost to my confidence!)

As you say, onwards and downwards, you will achieve your Christmas goal :)

Rachel, thanks for the reassurance, I am definitely feeling very motivated so long may it last :)

I'm really pleased your speech went well, and I am sure your confidence has grown stone by stone as you've lost your weight! Your pics are amazing. You'll have that last couple of stones off in no time ;)

Back