• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2 WI

Hi Guys, have been up to my eyes recently so haven't been on, just had a chance to have a quick read through some of your posts for the last week...Well done to you all, you really are great!!! The support is amazing. So, I had my week 2 WI yesterday and was down another 5lbs, thats 1stone in 2 weeks, I can't believe it. Everyone notices now which is great encouragement. Have to say, I 'm still hungry by times, but I'll get over it. Definitely have more energy. Roll on Week 3.. though its coming up to TOTM, so not sure how I will do.

Keep up all the good work everyone!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
Well done:D. That's a brilliant loss.
You are at the same stage as me, and I am at totm at the moment, except I am late, so I am feeling ravenous:sigh: Still plodding on though. Anyone got any bright ideas?

Ah cee-cee, its hard isn't it when you are hungry and TOTM if you are like me and feeling sorry for yourself, I'm dreading it..I always pig out at TOTM. Maybe a walk and keep filling up on water??

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
I am drinking water and tea by the gallon! I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, it's true. I need to have a word with myself, I think. I know it's just PMT:(

Ah hun, I know how you feel, I can feel the PMT creeping in on me today and whereas I would usually havea food treat, I can't!.. Have a nice soak tonight trreat your self that way, some candles maybe and some music. Hey, I might even do that myself!!!!

Well done thats a great loss. Keep up the good work.

pineapple

Silver Member
Well done on your loss, thats fab to lose a stone in 2 weeks! Totm aint all that bad and in fact I have lost when have been on mine. just do as you have been these last two weeks and you will be grand. x

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oh well done on your weight loss so far!! Ive my 2nd WI on Thursday have to say Im dreading it!!!

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Well done!!! There is no other diet that could give you such fast results!!! Good luck for next week!

Well done hun, great loss xxx

Great job thistime, keep it up you'll be done in know time.xxxx

ladylipo

Silver Member
Woo hooo!!! Well done keep it up now ;)

Thank you thank you thankyou!! As I've said before, its the encouragement and inspiration I get here that keeps me going.xxxxmwaahxxxx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Well done this time, great feeling aint it :D xxx