• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2 WI

Well, not as good as I would have liked but 3lbs is 3lbs! I lost 7lbs the week before I started and 7lbs on week one so thats 17lbs in three weeks so I'm pretty happy! Especially happy as I did have a bit of a slip up last night with the toast :eek: but am still in ketosis so at least the damage has been contained!!

A BIG THANK YOU for all the support I have been given on this forum. You guys are fantastic and I would not have got this far without you :thankyou:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Wow well done that's brill keep up the good work xx

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
Well done, thats brilliant. Keep up the good work!

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
:party0023:
CONGRATULATIONS - well done xx

here's to another 17lbs :)

Oh, just realised my bmi is below 40 now. Most of the world wouldn't be proud with that but I am!! LOL. Anyway, next week will be more of a loss, I can feel it in my bones........xxx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well done and keep focussed, no nibbling and plenty of water will see 7lb off next week for sure.

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
congratulations xxx
keep focused and ull get there!!

donnamarie

Silver Member
S: 15st11lb G: 10st7lb
Well done you!! 3lbs is a great loss.. have you not seen the thread on here with the pictures of fat?

Theres one with a person holding 1lb of fat in there hands.. yuk but OMG it's huge!! :eek:

And you have lost 3 of those this week.. 17 in total! that is brilliant. you should be very proud! :D

Well done on the under 40 bmi thing hun.. :D

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
17 lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Thanks! It is now confirmed that it is TOTM so hopefully this will prove to be the reason I haven't lost loads this week. So, :party0036: here's to next week!!

xx

Beccubug

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 2st13lb(17.08%)
Well done, that is amazing, there is really no other diet where you could lose that much in such a short time. No doubt it is hard but well worth it, I hope my future losses are as good as yours have been.

Thanks beccabug and you're right I certainly wouldn't complain if I lost 3lbs in one week on WW for example!! You're doing really well, it does get much easier I think in the second week. I have had the odd moment of weakness but is suprises me how little hunger I feel! Very strange!! Good luck to you and look forward to seeing your results next week.xxx

Beccubug

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 2st13lb(17.08%)
It is amazing. I was doing SW for a year and in that time lost three stone. If I had found this diet then I could have been at my goal weight a year ago. When I was doing SW a two pound loss a week was a big party. I look forward to seeing your progress too.