Week 2 WI

enoughisenough

Well, not as good as I would have liked but 3lbs is 3lbs! I lost 7lbs the week before I started and 7lbs on week one so thats 17lbs in three weeks so I'm pretty happy! Especially happy as I did have a bit of a slip up last night with the toast :eek: but am still in ketosis so at least the damage has been contained!!

A BIG THANK YOU for all the support I have been given on this forum. You guys are fantastic and I would not have got this far without you :thankyou:

Wow well done that's brill keep up the good work xx

Well done, thats brilliant. Keep up the good work!

:party0023:
CONGRATULATIONS - well done xx

here's to another 17lbs :)

Oh, just realised my bmi is below 40 now. Most of the world wouldn't be proud with that but I am!! LOL. Anyway, next week will be more of a loss, I can feel it in my bones........xxx

well done and keep focussed, no nibbling and plenty of water will see 7lb off next week for sure.

congratulations xxx
keep focused and ull get there!!

Well done you!! 3lbs is a great loss.. have you not seen the thread on here with the pictures of fat?

Theres one with a person holding 1lb of fat in there hands.. yuk but OMG it's huge!! :eek:

And you have lost 3 of those this week.. 17 in total! that is brilliant. you should be very proud! :D

Well done on the under 40 bmi thing hun.. :D

17 lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Thanks! It is now confirmed that it is TOTM so hopefully this will prove to be the reason I haven't lost loads this week. So, :party0036: here's to next week!!

xx

Well done, that is amazing, there is really no other diet where you could lose that much in such a short time. No doubt it is hard but well worth it, I hope my future losses are as good as yours have been.

Thanks beccabug and you're right I certainly wouldn't complain if I lost 3lbs in one week on WW for example!! You're doing really well, it does get much easier I think in the second week. I have had the odd moment of weakness but is suprises me how little hunger I feel! Very strange!! Good luck to you and look forward to seeing your results next week.xxx

It is amazing. I was doing SW for a year and in that time lost three stone. If I had found this diet then I could have been at my goal weight a year ago. When I was doing SW a two pound loss a week was a big party. I look forward to seeing your progress too.

Back