Week 2 WI..........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Week 2 and 4lbs off, and 6cms off my waist...so thats 16lbs and 10cms in 2 weeks...got to be happy!! :):D I was disappointed at first but then gave myself a good talking to.
    Got bars for the first time and I am finding it weird chewing! Got peanut crunch and finding it too sweet to eat all in one go so nibbling away at it for the evening. Here's to week 3 :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. genic

genic Member

Brilliant! Well done! I'm having week 3 weigh-in on Sunday and have had smilar losses. Great feeling isn't it?
  4. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

It is - to know that 2 weeks ago I was over a stone heavier and had 10cms more on my waist and that the 2 weeks went quite quickly....I really think I can do this!! Well done on your loss-8lb in the second week is brill, good luck for Sunday!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss+
    fab loss for the 2 weeks hun,
    keep it up,
    elaine x
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done :) :)
  7. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

wow hunni thats fantastic xx
  8. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Thanks everyone! I was so looking forward to my bar last night (and chewing!!) but it wasnt as nice as i thought and was a bit disappointed but i got the tetras and they're the things i like best. Good luck to everyone x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.