• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 2 WI

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
I've found it really hard this week, mentally. I've really been craving food, and it's not even bad food, I've been craving healthy food, whats that all about, lol? I have resisted completely though, even though my last 2 shifts at work people have been bringing in really nice food to share, it's been so hard to resist, but I did.

My unofficial weigh in (as CDC away this week, so done on my scales) is 4.5lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with it, I did expect more, but a loss is still a loss, and it's taken me to 1stone and half a pound lost in 2 weeks, which isn't that bad is it!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb
Isn't that bad?
It is bloomin fantastic!!! That would have taken you a LOT longer on sw or ww. Give yourself a big pat on the back and keep going. Will soon be 2 stone gone at that rate.

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
Why on earth are you disappointed with nearly 5 lbs? You are 1 st down in 2 weeks!! That is fab!!! Be realistic or you may weaken as the weeks go on. Really darling that is a great loss!!!

discojen

S: 20st13lb C: 19st3lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 1st10lb(8.19%)
That's fab!
Be chuffed with yourself and do a little dance!
x

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
Thanks all, I know that 4.5lbs is a good loss, and I know that average losses are about 3.5 a week, I just expected a little bit more form the second week and then start averaging out. Hey ho, 13 weeks until I can start my fertility treatment, so I'm 1 stone ( and half a pound!) closer!