week 2 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've found it really hard this week, mentally. I've really been craving food, and it's not even bad food, I've been craving healthy food, whats that all about, lol? I have resisted completely though, even though my last 2 shifts at work people have been bringing in really nice food to share, it's been so hard to resist, but I did.

My unofficial weigh in (as CDC away this week, so done on my scales) is 4.5lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with it, I did expect more, but a loss is still a loss, and it's taken me to 1stone and half a pound lost in 2 weeks, which isn't that bad is it!

Last edited: 26 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Isn't that bad?
    It is bloomin fantastic!!! That would have taken you a LOT longer on sw or ww. Give yourself a big pat on the back and keep going. Will soon be 2 stone gone at that rate.

RuthG likes this.
  4. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    Why on earth are you disappointed with nearly 5 lbs? You are 1 st down in 2 weeks!! That is fab!!! Be realistic or you may weaken as the weeks go on. Really darling that is a great loss!!!

RuthG likes this.
  5. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's fab!
    Be chuffed with yourself and do a little dance!
    x

RuthG likes this.
  6. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all, I know that 4.5lbs is a good loss, and I know that average losses are about 3.5 a week, I just expected a little bit more form the second week and then start averaging out. Hey ho, 13 weeks until I can start my fertility treatment, so I'm 1 stone ( and half a pound!) closer!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.