week 2 WI

RuthG

Gold Member
I've found it really hard this week, mentally. I've really been craving food, and it's not even bad food, I've been craving healthy food, whats that all about, lol? I have resisted completely though, even though my last 2 shifts at work people have been bringing in really nice food to share, it's been so hard to resist, but I did.

My unofficial weigh in (as CDC away this week, so done on my scales) is 4.5lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with it, I did expect more, but a loss is still a loss, and it's taken me to 1stone and half a pound lost in 2 weeks, which isn't that bad is it!

Last edited:
Isn't that bad?
It is bloomin fantastic!!! That would have taken you a LOT longer on sw or ww. Give yourself a big pat on the back and keep going. Will soon be 2 stone gone at that rate.

Why on earth are you disappointed with nearly 5 lbs? You are 1 st down in 2 weeks!! That is fab!!! Be realistic or you may weaken as the weeks go on. Really darling that is a great loss!!!

That's fab!
Be chuffed with yourself and do a little dance!
x

Thanks all, I know that 4.5lbs is a good loss, and I know that average losses are about 3.5 a week, I just expected a little bit more form the second week and then start averaging out. Hey ho, 13 weeks until I can start my fertility treatment, so I'm 1 stone ( and half a pound!) closer!

Back