Week 2

Kaka

Just had my wk 2 weigh in and that's another 6lbs shifted, sssoooo chuffed, over a stone in 2 wks, I've never been so commited to a programme before and seen such fab results.
I know it's gonna slow down and get tougher but I think one of the most important things I'm learning about is how awful my relationship with food was!
It's like a drug to me and this programme is kinda like doing cold turkey.
I've been overweight for a big percentage of my adult life and just assumed I would be so for the rest of my life, now there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's keeping me focused!

Well done kaka, thats fab! I expect my 2nd week loss to be really low as I am due on and seem to really bloat up and hold onto weight before I come on. Hopefully if that does happen then week 3 will be better for me (sorry it tmi!!)!

No need to apologise ladyshopper, unlike my good ole hubby, I don't faint at the mention of the time of the month, lol lol!
I'm expecting that next week as I always seem to bloat up when I'm pre-menstrual, as well as turn into a crazy hormonal maniac!
More than anything though, I'm interested to see whether I will have my normal chocolate cravings as I don't have a sweet tooth apart from when I'm due!

well done kaka has anyone noticed the loss ?

Not yet, I think I've got a bit to go before anyone notices, I'm going home to Scotland in a few weeks though and haven't seen my family for a while so I hope they notice!

Back