Week 20 results

Hi Yasmine,
I am amazed by how long you have stayed on LT and how much you have lost!!! You are an inspiration!!! I am on day 7 and was so ready to give up but reading your posts and seeing your losses has spurred me on.
Just wanted to say thank you xxx

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)
Aww wow, thank you very much :)

Well done on passing the hardest week and on your weightloss :hug99:

Hey Yas, Why dont you try 2 shake per day and one protien based evening meal with low cals. my friend was on LT for 25 weeks (lost over 5 stone) but took a small break in the middle coz she got bored too. after 2 weeks she went back on 3 shakes and it seemed to have boosted her loss somehow. maybe her system just needed a boost to get out of stagnation. After all, LT is hardly natural for us is it? Good Idea to move more!! Good luck. I also plan to do 25 weeks. So i need you to inspire me, please keep going...:)
I'm not ready or prepared to eat yet, if I do I'll feel like a total failure. I would rather just do it the hard way than put any form of food in my mouth.

Oh 25 weeks? wow, that's a long time. Hopefully you won't get bored like I am at the moment. I'll probably be on longer than that by the looks of things.

Great losses so far btw, well done :)

I am doing great thank you, I am at the moment finding I am very determined to do this once and for all.

My start weight and goal seem to be very similar to yours, so now I know it will take me about 25wks instead of the 13wks I had originally anticipted......
People are different though, I mean my little sis and I started at the same time, she's lost over 5 stone while I've lost over 4. Depends on the person I suppose.

Back