week 20 weigh in results

Wow look at the weight you've lost over-all!!!!!! Well done , you're very inspiring. I too love CD but what advice/tips would you have ? xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0019::bananalove::bananalove:

Lin, you have always been an inspiration to me your losses are unbelievable, you have done incredibly well and you should be so proud of yourself.. You look fantastic in your new picture..
Amazing loss on week 20 !! Well done..
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about!!! and Im so so with you on CD has changed my life!!! xxxxx

Oooh I thought I replied to this but it disappeared!Well done on losing 4.5lbs!!

Sunshine singer the only advice I can give is stay 100% it really pays off if you do I decided from day 1 I was going to reach my goal after trying to diet over and over again I such a hard thing to do but the results are so worth it

Wonderful loss and its nice to see the big losses still after so many weeks on the plan!!! Inspirational! :)
xxxx

You've done fantastically well - such an inspiration. Had a peek at your photos - wow, what a transformation! Gives me hope for the next 3 stone I have to loose :)

Lin you are fabulous hunnie!!! How did you stop your arms from looking flabby? Mine look terrible after losing just 3 stone, even though I'm doing weights xxxx

Minimins is fab I agree! xxxx

Congratulations on another great loss :) - I've just had a look at your pics, amazing, so inspiring. You look fantastic:talk017::wow:

Wow 4.5lb on week 20, how great is that, and you are so close to goal now after a massive weightloss.... well done you!!

Wow your pics are fantastic and truly inspirational! I feel re-motivated just by looking at them. Congratulations on your successes!

I can't believe it at this point I've lost 4.5lb this week scales had been so cruel all week then whoosh I love cd it has changed my life.

:happy096: That's excellent Lin, well done. Your hard work is really paying off and you look amazing :)

:character00115: You keep at it girl, only 18lb left to go until goal, and what an achievement that will be! ;)

Big Hugs x x x

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096: fantastic lose - one amazing woman -truly inspirational

Back