week 20 WI

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
:eek: I am so pleased this week i lost 6 1/2lb thats actually the loss over 2 weeks.

although i havn't quite reached the 4 stone mark i have now got into the 14's yayyyyyyyyy by half a pound.

I know my weight loss, seems to have been a lot slower than most, but i am really pleased. at the end of the day i know i would never have lost this much weight on any other diet.

So i may be on the programme a little longer than most, but i have got this far, a few more weeks wont hurt. hopefully i can get to my goal in time for x-mas.

Well done Kezzerbelle! You weight loss is perfect, you're losing roughly a stone a month, and that's the way to do it. You did have a holiday in between remember.

It's great that you're so happy and succeeding. You'll surely be at your goal at Christmas and you'll look and feel fantastic.

Well done Kezzer! Thats a fab result! I'm sure you'll be at your goal by Christmas! xx

brilliant! am delighted for you, you're doing so well :)

keep it going - you should update your details too, you've done much more than your profile says you have i'm sure!!

Hey hun you know that fable 'Size doesn't matter';), well with LT 'speed doesn't matter'. You do it at your own pace, you have only got yourself to please
Well done:553:

You are doing brilliantly kazz woohooooooo
xxx

i know it's supposed to be a fast weight loss program but i do think if it takes longer you have time to adjust and it will stay off
well done so far for your weight loss

debz x

That is a great result so u should be really proud of yourself it's not an easy diet so u give yourself a pat on the back keep it up it's these kin of things that gives us all encouragement as we are in it for the same thing well done xxx

Hey babe

BRILLIANT!!

I'm chuffed for you- must be fantastic being into the 14s. Very well done for losing a huge amount over the weeks- and for sticking with it. You're inspirational.

xxx

congrats that's brilliant losing at a more steady pace will help you in the future. You will be much more in control of yourself and it doesnt matter how long it takes you are getting healthier everyday. :)

Wooh! Well done; that's fantastic! I wouldn't measure you weightloss against other peoples, besides, you did have a holiday in the middle!

Hannah

BLOODY BRILLIANT! well done! woop woop!!

Hi Kerry,
very well done to you, that's a great weight loss. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back