Week 21 = 6 stone!!!

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Hi Gang, well my 4lb loss this week brings me to 6 stone loss in 21 weeks, Thankyou Lipotrim and Goodnight !! lol Time to refeed :D:D:D:D Thankyou for all your help and support Guys .........Im not going anywhere still gonna log on ;) xxx

:happy096: Wow Daisy, thats fantastic, such commitment, well done you, good luck on refeed. I'll be there soon I hope.

How fantastic is that??!!! And so well deserved hunni x x x

Enjoy your refeed hun, and don't forget us on here x x x

WOW!!!

I'm a newbie (just joined) but reading ur post is an inspiration!!! U just proved it can be done!! WELL DONE!

Any tips? :-D

CC xx

Hi CC, yes take it one day at a time, and from time to time you will feel like packing in but never allow yourself to pack in when you are upset or emotional wait till your next weigh in and if you still want to stop then do it properly with a plan in place. You can do it ! Good luck xx

Thanks so much for the advice! I'll defo be doing that! Ur so right as well. It's going to be tough but the key is to stick at it and get bk on track sharpish if there are any mishaps.
Congrats again
CC xx

Well done Daisy.. you must be delighted... x

Well done Daisy, I'm delighted for you. Hope refeed goes okay, you must be so excited to eat and you deserve it, I think you've done 21 weeks absolutely tfr 100% didn't you? That's amazing x

yaaay daisy thats fantastic and so inspirational...well done you!!! good luck with refeed! xxxx

:happy096: well done you, good luck on your refeed x

Congratulations on making it to your goal Daisy. Good luck with the refeed. Keep in touch huni. 6 stone in 21 weeks is amazing. It's gonna be a great christmas for everyone on minimins. Any newbies here, we are all proof that this works if you remain true to your selves... All the regular ole timers are finishing up and I'm gonna miss you all. you all feel like family xxx I have two weeks left until I'm finished with LT. I can't wait now. what a journey. what a diet :D:D

Well done, it gives me great hope reading how you and others that are coming to an end of the LT have done, and heres hoping I am posting similar when I come to the end of mine.

Huge well done Daisy :D I think it's fair to say you've done your LT time! Enjoy and good luck with refeed :) xx

Back