Week 21 = 6 stone!!!

Thanks everyone, Im gona keep logging on as I dont want to put any back on and would like to lose the last bit too.... but may tackle it after xmas. Good luck guys xxxx

OMG Daisy,,,sorry for the slow response,,,that is so amazing,,,im so happy for you.....

Daisy, how are you getting on with refeed this week? Sorry if you've already posted elsewhere. I couldn't see anything though. Hope all's going okay for you xx

Im fine Jayne thankyou, not really enjoying food much as yet and just sticking to 2 shakes an a bit of chicken/fish with small salad each night Im not doing full re-feed as per sheet adding carbs etc as i want to start low/carbing on Atkins when I feel brave enough to make the switch I havent been weighed again yet but I dont feel like Ive put any on so far so good. Good luck Jayne you are catching me up huni xxx

Sounds good Daisy :) I don't think you will have gained any weight with what you've been having. Probably lost :) Well done hun xx

Wow Daisy you have done so so well on ur loss i dont no if i wud have had the strength to have been on tfr for 21 weeks!! have u some pics of yourself u foxy lady. Goodluck on ur refeed.

Lydiaxx

Back