Week 21 weigh in - WOW!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well after 21 weeks I lost another 5lbs!!

That's a big one for me! I lowered my water intake a little this week to 4.5lts instead of about 5.5 and also only went to the gym once and did one lot of swimming, perhaps that made the difference :confused:

If I lose 3lbs next week that means I will have lost 7stones! OMG! Can't believe that. :eek:

I've also upped my goal weight by 3lbs cos I don't think I need to lose quite that much. I now have 3 full weeks and 2 weeks of refeeding before my hols. I wonder if I can get this last stone off before then?

The girls in the chemist where I weigh now call me skinny bev when I walk in. Weird to be called that but I'm not complaining.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine and has a great weekend! :D:D:D

Well done thats brilliant! Im sure u can get the last sone off, u have worked to hard so far.

Best of luck Kelly x

Thanks Kelly. BTW you started this on my birthday. I hope you get everything out of this that you want to.

How funny coz I started that day because it was the day after mine! I hope i can stick to it already failed once thats y im back on day 5 x

well done bev thats fantastic! also well done on the 7 stones, your a real credit to yourself and role model to everyone on here :)
Jodie x

W......O........W

WoW Bev !!!!. I cant think of appropriate words to say W....O......W. In Ireland we would say fair dues to you girl:D. You so deserve it. Will be lovely to see you on the refeeding forum .

just two words.

WOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!:D

That's amazing and inspirational !! Well done :)

Hi Bev, if i wore a hat I would take it off to you, you are a real inspiration to all of us starting out. Almost 7 stone off in such a short space of time, it is amazing. Whenever I feel that perhaps this may not work I look at you posts and think 'do you know something it just might' Keep up the good work, that next stone will not be a bother to you.

Bev that's fantastic!! Nearly 7stones!! WowWowWow xxxx

how can i add to what others have written. you are a role model. 1 cant imagine doing this for 21 weeks!!good luck and hope you reach your next goal of losing the last stone.

:happy036: Well done Bev,almost there!!

Can you believe we are nearly at the end of our TFR?! I never thought i'd get pst the 1st week let alone just coming into week 20 for me.

Hope you reach your 7 stone next week;)

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

bev you are a weight loss machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody well done!! :D if anyone deserves it you do - your amazing!! you can definatly get that last stone off in 5 weeks - i have no doubt!

well done :D x

MiniB!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS!! :eek:
You are most certainly the biggest (er....smallest) inspiration here. :woohoo: 21 weeks seems such a lifetime away for me and like the others I can't imagine myself that far into it, but you know what I'm gonna hang in, I would love to be called skinny.
Well, well, done you!!!

Well Done!:):):):) That amount must have changed your life dramatically! Feel a bit emotional for you, you truly are an inspiration! xx:angel09:

Very Very well done, to carry on having losses like those every week really helps me carry on

you are such an inspiration on this diet girl!! unbelieveable! i bet u thought u wouldnt have the willpower to do this like many of us but look at u now!!!! WOW! X X X

Thank you all for your lovely, lovely words.

Like some said, I didn't think I would last the first week let alone 21! When I finish this I would have done 26, that's exactly half a year!! Can't believe that.

If anybody feels that they can't keep going, please do cos this diet really does work wonders.

It's very weird to think I will be eating real food in less than 3 weeks. I can't wait.

The best thing is the holiday coming up though, only 5 weeks on Wednesday and can't wait to be away and be a size 14 and really enjoy myself and not be worrying about what I look like and not feeling so damn hot all the time!

Once again, thank you all for your very kind words, you really are the nicest bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I would never have got this far without you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back