• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 21 Weigh in

OMG Sarah Lou that's bloody amazing! The big century! You've done fabulously girl! You're a little weight loss machine.

You've only 56lbs to go until goal. 4lbs every week for 8 weeks leaves you only 24lbs to get rid of on refeed! Fantastic. You and your family and friends must be so proud. I am, and I don't even know you!

I was the same weight as you when I started so you inspire me so much. I love reading your posts, and hearing about your losses and how your life has changed so much in such a short space of time. Thank you so much for sharing.

You deserve all the happiness in the world.

X

Wow - and next week will break the 100lb mark which is phenomenal :) really well done you're doing a fab job!

well done hun, u must feel great. imagine all them sausages. lol.

keep it up hun, ur doing great

x x

liz0703

Silver Member
Well done you. You have joined the 7st1lb club like me and Tanya this week. How weird is that? 3 of us losing 7st1lb total all in the same week lol. Keep up the good work hun, you are doing fab

Well done hun that is truly fantastic 7st1lbs. You are really doing a brilliant job i have 8 more weigh in's left too so we will prob be starting refeed the same week.

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Thats MENTAL!!!! LOL! You, Tanya & Liz have all 'lost' Posh Spice!!! Amazing....

WOW!!!! Thats is absolutely AMAZING!!! You must be soooooo pleased. Well done x

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Well done Sarah!!!!! You are so so close now; cant wait to see you on re-feed!! I think there will be a lot of people excited for you at that time!

As Elle says, you will be at the 100 loss barrier next week! PHENOMENAL!!! Really well done you :)

fantabulous, well done, bet your over the moon

Jesi

Silver Member
Well done babes, your journey has been good to you. Your losses are great and you will soon be where you want.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Very well done huni xx you have done amazingly well and are truly truly an inspiration to us all :D :D :D

aww thanks everyone!!! its bloody marvellous this stuff!! its so weird that tanya, liz and me are all on the exact same loss at the moment!

792 sausages - that's pretty cool! (and disgusting!) xxx