Week 21 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

Had my week 21 WI this morning. After last weeks low loss I was hoping for about 3lb this week, although my own scales weren't too hopeful.

I won't apologise for being disappointed that I only lost 1lb coz I was. However, a loss is a loss is a loss and the weight is going down.

As I walked home in the sunshine (and it's so nice to be able to say that after the rain and cold we've had lately) I decided that it was just my fat putting up a fight to hang on and it will have to learn that there is no way that is going to happen!!!!!! I am here for the long term if neccessary and as long as that pound went from my fat stomach then I'm fine with that!

I did have a chat with the lady in the chemist and she suggested I take laxatives coz I'm only going about 3 times a week (I thought that was great but she says maybe it should be more often!) I'll get the Ducolax out on a day when I don't have to dash around the next day!

So, I still have another 3lb to reach my next mini target - had hoped to be there by now or maybe just 1lb away but I'm an optimist and maybe next week!

On a positive note, I measured myself last week and I have lost a total of 33.5inches!
Bust - 9.5" (so why I am still in the same bra size?)
Waist - 15" (it is finally smaller than my hips and bust!)
Hips - 9"

So Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to me!:D

Good luck to all the Monday weighers, I'm looking forward to hearing how well you are all doing.

xxx:)

WELL DONE CUDDLY, Like you said a loss is a loss, Better than a gain sweetie, All adds up :):) Keep it up X

Thank you Laura. I know I now weigh less than I did in 1994 when I fell pregnant for my son, just wish I could remember how much I weighed in 1991 when I got pregnant with my eldest! The memory isn't what it was - do I blame the children or my age!!!!!!!

x

Well done and think it is a pound of pure fat!! Ducolax will get that 3 off for next week......

well done c.f great stuff x

Keep er lit! Its all coming off babe and you are getting closer and closer - im sure u will have a big catch up week very soon! Xox

Disappointed for ya hun as I know ya wanted that mini goal BUT that 1lb is OFF & is STAYING OFF!!!! cos you are a star & are doing FANTASTIC.
I cant imagine losing all them inches you must feel brilliant :)
WELL DONE YOU!!!!
Niki
xx

Cuddlyfairy as I have said before, you are an inspiration to us all :party0011::party0011::party0011:Keep up the good work

Hey -you've stuck this diet for 21 weeks -too right a loss is a loss is a loss! You have the right attitude and I have every confidence that you'll bat all your mini goals out of your way! WELL DONE!!!

well done hun, think its both of us slowing down lol, least its still coming off . slow but we will get there huh ;)
good luck for next week

well done cuddly you are the one that keeps me going cos you are so positive its my 4th wi tommorrow and when its done i'm going to measure myslef and holefully there will be some diffrences from my wk 1 measurements
you are truly inspirational sorry for gushing
xx

As the others have said the scales will catch up when you least expect it, so keep shaking those shakes take the laxatives and lots of water and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Back