WEEK 22 ANOTHER 4 POUNDS OFF

thinme

Yep another 4 pounds off and only 4 left to lose.

Im gonna work damn hard to get this off this week, i can taste that 3oz chicken already.

Anyone else on maintenance? How you finding it.

My counsellor recommends that i do aam for a month when i come off sole source, anyone else doing that?

Stephx

WELL DONE I'M week 7 and suddenly finding it hard ......you must feel great xx

Yes i feel absolutely fantastic.

I am still in shock that i can fit into a size 12 now instead of a 26 and it hasnt even taken me 6 months to lose over 8 stones.

Stick with it i know its not an easy diet but the results you get speak for themselves.

Keep with it and take each new day as it comes!

Best of luck

Stephx:D

WOW! 8 stone 4 in 22 weeks!!!!!!! How on earth did you do it??? Is it just a case of sticking to it 100% or did you do loads of exercise too? Is there anything I can do to accelerate my weight loss to such an extent!??? Incredible loss - you must fell and look amazing! Well, well , well done you!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Yes i have stuck rigidly with this, and even lost weight on holiday ( lost a stone) made sure i packed my liquidiser!:D

I havent done much exercise really except to walk and to start with i swam weekly but that stopped as i went into hospital twice and was unable to continue swimming due to having stitches.

What i would say is that i havent bothered with any of the other cambridge products such as water flavourings or bars , its just been 3 sachets, loads of water and black coffee no sweetners.

I feel great, people cant beleive how well i look, ive also had comments off of people who have seen my before photos when i weighed 19 stone 8 and they say it looks like my mum ( not that my mum is that big) but i look so much younger, it may be due to the fact that i can buy younger looking clothes now instead of living in fat frumpy bagggy black!

My health has improved tremendously, i dont get at all breathless, my joints dont hurt and i am more alert and awake.

My BMI has dropped from 44 to 24 which means i am now in the healthy weight range which is fab, and that was my ultimate goal to get into the normal weight range.

i did say when i started that i wanted to weigh 11 stone but im 11 stone 4 and quite happy with the way i look at the minute so im going to be starting maintanence this week with add a meal.

Anyone who is starting with this diet, STICK WITH IT before you know it you will be at goal and a lot healthier.

ps anyone with any doubts about this diet, the nurse attached to my GP was concerned about the rapid loss of weight ive had and did every kind of blood test on me, and she said she was amazed that they all came back negative!

Stephx

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Yes i have stuck rigidly with this, and even lost weight on holiday ( lost a stone) made sure i packed my liquidiser!:D

I havent done much exercise really except to walk and to start with i swam weekly but that stopped as i went into hospital twice and was unable to continue swimming due to having stitches.

What i would say is that i havent bothered with any of the other cambridge products such as water flavourings or bars , its just been 3 sachets, loads of water and black coffee no sweetners.

I feel great, people cant beleive how well i look, ive also had comments off of people who have seen my before photos when i weighed 19 stone 8 and they say it looks like my mum ( not that my mum is that big) but i look so much younger, it may be due to the fact that i can buy younger looking clothes now instead of living in fat frumpy bagggy black!

My health has improved tremendously, i dont get at all breathless, my joints dont hurt and i am more alert and awake.

My BMI has dropped from 44 to 24 which means i am now in the healthy weight range which is fab, and that was my ultimate goal to get into the normal weight range.

i did say when i started that i wanted to weigh 11 stone but im 11 stone 4 and quite happy with the way i look at the minute so im going to be starting maintanence this week with add a meal.

Anyone who is starting with this diet, STICK WITH IT before you know it you will be at goal and a lot healthier.

ps anyone with any doubts about this diet, the nurse attached to my GP was concerned about the rapid loss of weight ive had and did every kind of blood test on me, and she said she was amazed that they all came back negative!

Stephx

OMG Steph, when you put a date on it like that, it is soooo scary at how fast you have changed your life. I'm in even more awe!! Do you have a photos that you can post on here of your before and after.

And you have changed your life, so completely for the better! I'm so shocked. I hope your CDC has submitted you for the Slimmer of the Year as I think your story really needs to be told so you can inspire the masses.

Thanks for sharing it and a huge well done!!!

Back