Week 22 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Really chuffed with my weigh-in this week. I've lost 3.5lb which takes me into the 12 stone bracket which is just brilliant. I'm so pleased with my LT journey :)

Hope everyone else with weigh-ins today is as pleased!

Also, my pharmacist mentioned it won't be long til i'm maintenance programme. SO I told him my 10/10.5 stone goal and he's happy with that. A way to go yet but it's nice to think it's in sight :)

wow thats fantastic, your such an insperation to us all well done! ;)

Very well done elle welcome to the 12 stone bracket, your BMI has dropped to the 26 mark as well, so very soon you will be in the healthy range, congrats!

Thanks ladies, feels strange to have lost so much weight! CAn't wait to be healthy weight though :) very exciting!

Hi Elle

Well done on the weight loss this week...isnt it good! You are doing so well and yes a real inspiration indeed.

Yes, your goal is in sight, it wont be long at all until you are doing the re-feed!

Have a great week.

Take care

That is fantastic, cant believe youve been on the diet so long but youve done fab and lost so much weight its unreal, such a inspiration to everyone of us and proof that it can be done.. x x x x x

That is great elle well done hun, your motivation is an inspiration to us all. Looking good feeling good what more can we ask for.

well done honey, fantastic :) x

WOW!! that amazing, you've done so well, your definately an inspiration to all us newbies, well done!! xxxx

Well done!! That`s fantastic :D :D :D

I can`t imagine how you must feel losing all that weight :D

You will be at your goal before you know it!!!

LiSe Xxxxx

Good God! You have lost almost 7 stone!!!! That is bloody fantastic!!! Well done you. Truly inspirational! Roll on target.

Wow, How good is that.....well done you!

Thank you all - having thought I had no willpower before I did LT I've proved mtyself wrong.

This is achieveable for all of us :)

Well done Elle,truly inspirational.Keep goig:)

Really well done, Elle - Emm, you should be so proud of yourself. I have been lapsing a little for the past few weeks but you have given me the determination to get back on TFR tommorrow. Thanks for being so inspirational xx

Back