Week 22 Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by caffsean, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hello all, well i've had my 22n'd weigh in and i've stayed the same - and that's the first time that's happended since starting (I've only had one gain so far too which i'm chuffed to bits with).

I'm doing ok on my refeed and only had one Lipotrim serving this week and hoping to be none next week and hopefully either stay the same again or fingers crossed a loss!

I'm trying hard to not stuff my face with all the wrong things (although i do have "treats"). We've still got a box of roses chocolates and chocolate biscuits etc that we were given as presents and they're not even touched, this time last year and i'd have eaten the lot and bought more in the sales so i'm really proud of myself.

Hope everyone's doing well and are healthy.
    Cath.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SSusee

SSusee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Cath. STS is fantastic on refeed and it just goes to show how all our mindsets have been changed by LT since this time last year. Last year I wouldn't even have felt one bit guilty about pigging out on Roses, but now I feel I should serve a gaol sentence for it!!

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Well done Cath x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.