Week 23 weigh in

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
I have had a very miserable week or so. I have had some sort of viral thing and have been very poorly. Hope everyone is doing well , I have to catch up on your posts.
This week,I am now down another 4lbs making a total of 80lbs.:eek::eek: Never thought I'd get this far and could not have done it without the support on here. lots of luck for the coming week.

Congratulations and well done on losing 80lb:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Awwww Molly *hugs* (Just seen this post, didn't even know this forum existed!)

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling poorly and really hope you feel much better today. There are a lot of horrible bugs going around at the minute.

Wooohoo another 4lbs is fantastic! 80lbs of disgusting artery clogging fat gone forever and ever!

Here's to another great loss next week. Remember to take it easy and rest up until you feel 100% again.

Thanks Mini, Yummymummy and Betsy. Artery clogging fat is just right. Had to try and lift a 25kg bag the other day. I could not lift it!!! Imagine, I have lost half as much more in weight. My poor poor heart, having to cart all that around. We should all lift lead weights equivalent to the weight we have lost cos it really sobers you up!!!!
Onward and downward folks!!!!

Back