• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 23 WI- Lat one before re-feed

:cry:My last weigh in before re-feed, am glad say LT is still working it's little socks to help me lose today...... 3lbs!!! Over the moon!! Starting re-feed today, really sad to be doing so, but everyone has said I have lost enough. End weight 10st 6lbs

Will be doing re-feed for 2 weeks then starting RC, to lose the weight that I want to. The weight loss will obviously slow down, so it wont be as noticable to people, thus, the moaning at me will stop, and I will get to where I want to be- under 9st!!

I am going to miss my 3 shakes a day so much, and my weekly wi's without having to worry about putting on weight! And I was lucky enough to never drop below 2lb loss, averaging about 4lbs a week, no other diet will give you that!!

Have said it before in another post, but I dont think you can say it enough. Thank you to everybody who has supported me and encouraged me over the past 6 months, you are all wonderful, and I wish each and every one of the best in your weight loss and maintance :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
awww :( :( :( dont desert us completly, i hope you still pop on over here and keep us up to date with how youre getting on!

Fantastic weight loss this week chick and you have done so brilliantly *claps* :D xxx

No, I won't be leaving you all, hopefully I can still help the strugglers and show this diet really does work, and is fab!!! Will be keeping my eye on you all too. Thank you all again xxxx

Oh Liz- that's absolutely amazing!!!

You are an absolute inspiration- many times when I've been feeling down I've seen your posts (and pics) and it's just given me the boost I need to keep going. Don't leave for good!!! Keep coming back to tell us how you're getting on. Well done- what a huge achievement.

You're brilliant.

Big hugs

Love Luce xxx