Week 23 WI- Lat one before re-feed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by liz0703, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    :cry:My last weigh in before re-feed, am glad say LT is still working it's little socks to help me lose today...... 3lbs!!! Over the moon!! Starting re-feed today, really sad to be doing so, but everyone has said I have lost enough. End weight 10st 6lbs

Will be doing re-feed for 2 weeks then starting RC, to lose the weight that I want to. The weight loss will obviously slow down, so it wont be as noticable to people, thus, the moaning at me will stop, and I will get to where I want to be- under 9st!!

I am going to miss my 3 shakes a day so much, and my weekly wi's without having to worry about putting on weight! And I was lucky enough to never drop below 2lb loss, averaging about 4lbs a week, no other diet will give you that!!

Have said it before in another post, but I dont think you can say it enough. Thank you to everybody who has supported me and encouraged me over the past 6 months, you are all wonderful, and I wish each and every one of the best in your weight loss and maintance :wave_cry:

Last edited: 30 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    awww :( :( :( dont desert us completly, i hope you still pop on over here and keep us up to date with how youre getting on!

Fantastic weight loss this week chick and you have done so brilliantly *claps* :D xxx

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    oh that sounds like a goodbye!! no! stay here and give us all the wisdom of your experience!

best of luck honey - you'll do great. xxx

5. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    No, I won't be leaving you all, hopefully I can still help the strugglers and show this diet really does work, and is fab!!! Will be keeping my eye on you all too. Thank you all again xxxx

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

aww liz thats brill well done hun, xxx

7. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh Liz- that's absolutely amazing!!!

You are an absolute inspiration- many times when I've been feeling down I've seen your posts (and pics) and it's just given me the boost I need to keep going. Don't leave for good!!! Keep coming back to tell us how you're getting on. Well done- what a huge achievement.

You're brilliant.

Big hugs

Love Luce xxx

8. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! That's a great last loss! & look at how much you've achieved overall! Amazing!!

Best of luck with your re-feed!! Keep us up to date with your progress!

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.