Week 23 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I can't believe I have been on LT for 23 weeks and come so far! I feel fantastic these days and am loving carrying less weight.

This morning I had a lovely walk to the chemist in the sunshine having said goodbye to my little on who has gone off on a school trip for a few days:wave_cry:. I was feeling a little uncomfortable coz I took a Ducolax last night which hadn't worked!!!!!:sigh:Typical!

I lost 1.1kg which is 2.42lb so okay! Alas it means I didn't manage my September target of 14lbs as I only lost just over 10lb this month - my pharmacists response was "the month isn't over yet"!!!!! Does she really think I'll lose another 4lb by tomorrow night!!!! In her dreams!

Still it is a loss and takes me closer to my target. I have another stone to take my BMI under 25 then I hope to lose another stone to take me down to a BMI of about 22/3. I am hoping to get down to about 9 1/2 stone which is less than my original target by about 5lb, although not sure if the pharmacist will let me go that low!

I do hope all the other Monday weighers have great results.:D

x

P.S. The Ducolax worked 90mins after the WI - can you credit it!!!!!:confused:

Last edited:
still a good loss, typical ducolax lol

Yay cuddlyfairy!!

With regards to the Ducolax- see my WI post and you will see you are not alone!
You may well have lost that 4lbs now! :D

xx

Thanks Charlene.

Lol Medea! I must admit to popping on my scales afterwards but they hadn't moved an mm!!!! Still, better out than in!!!!

Have your Senecot worked yet?

x

well done cuddly, youve lost so much, keep it up x

well done C.F

well done on this weeks loss you have been doing so well.

Thats a great loss. Yet another one CF!! Well done, truly impressive. Suck in the other 4lbs sure ;) You're flying thru your losses! :D

well done cuddlefairy! 23 weeks is some going...!

well done hun good weight lose xxxx

well done hun, is still a loss good job ;)

You,ve done brilliant, well done! x

thats still fab..and even more so, as you been on this for 23 weeks, that takes some will power!!...give yourself a big pat on the back..

well done thats ace, as for losing more by tomorrow, well that depends just how well the ducolax works! ;)

Just popped in to say......your Amazing hun!!!! Roll on next week and the 7stone plus gone! Yay you!

Back