Week 24 and Final Weigh In!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hello everybody.

Week 24 done and dusted and lost another 2lbs. Very pleased with that result. I know I am 6lbs from target I set but to be honest, I am very happy at the weight and size I am now. If I lose a few more over the coming 2 weeks of refeed great, but if I just stay the same I would be thrilled.

My Lipotrim journey has been a pretty easy one I'd say. I have had my weak moments and my cold moments (god was I cold!) but they were all worth this amount of weight loss.

For anyone starting out, please stick with it, it is so worth it!

I started out a size 20/22 and today in DP I bought a skirt for my hols in a size 12. Another size 12 skirt in there was too big for me!!

Starting this I took measurements from all over me. I have lost a total of 89 inches!! Here's a few of the loses, I have lost 12.5 from my waist, 15.5 from my tummy :eek:, 10 from over my bust and a massive 14.5 from around my bum!! Don't know where those inches have gone but glad they're not on me anymore.

I'll stop waffling now but a huge thankyou to everybody that's ever replied to me and helped me through my journey. This site is a lifesaver at times and I wish all of you every success with your journey.

You're all fantastic on here!

Last weigh in on TFR ...sniff ....sniff but hasnt it been so worth it. over 7 stone .:D:D cant wait to hear your reaction to tea time today and your two meals tomorrow.Welcome to refeed and maintenance . Its a big change but I know you are ready to grasp it . Think of it as the start of your "new slim life " :talk017:

Thanks MW, I am thinking of refeeding as the next step on the long journey. I feel this was the easy part and the hard part's to come. Thanks for all your support though and see you on the refeeding forum later.

Hiya :D

Congratulations on completing your last week on TFR!!! :winner:

WOW!!! You have done soo damn well and i wish you all the best on refeeding for the next couple of weeks :party0049:

You should pat yourself on the back for not only achieving your goals but for also all of the fantastic advice and support that you have given to people on here - me included - which is much appreciated!!!

So :thankyou: to YOU :happy096:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

Hey MiniB!

Well done on todays 2lb loss!!! Such a great finish to the TFR! :)
You've done soooo well sticking with it for 24 weeks, an inspiration to many people here!

Enjoy the chicken salad tonight! It'll knock your socks off! :)
See you in the refeed section!

Irish Hobo xx

Thank you Leinaya and Irishhobo, you're both doing really well on this so stick with it cos it really is worth it.

awww Bev i am so pleased for you!!!!! :D Again, another fantastic loss! And even more fantastic you are a size 12 and possibly a 10!!! That is some good going!!!! :D well done Bev :) See you in the refeed section Monday!!!

p.s ... when you having yer first meal!?!??!!?! still excited?! xx

Well done Bev, you probably will lose that on refeed to be honest :) eating tonight!!!! aaah are you nervous? xxxx

Fantastic news and well done to you, I really admire you guys and gals that have stuck with it and done so well.

Thanks Tanya. Having my first meal for my tea, about 5pm. Having chicken and salad and can't wait. Just had a tin of diet, caffeine free coke. It tasted so good!! Very sweet but nice to have a different flavour. Going to limit myself to 1 tin maximum a day.

See you on refeeding Monday Tanya, will let you know later how my first meal went. Went shopping today and got all I need for the first week (I hope). My menu is planned and will be sticking to it.

Thanks Chels. I'm not nervous about eating, I was though to be drinking coke again though. Weird huh? I think the reason I'm so looking forward to eating is that it means my holiday is nearly here!

Thanks Colette. You've lost loads too, you must feel so much healthier and better. How's refeeding going?

WOW thats fantastice i am on day 4 and in size 20/22 i cant ever imagen getting to a 12 but you are proof its so doable well done and thanks for sharing your story x

Thanks Jonsey. When I started this I was the same. I dreamt about being a size 12/14 but didn't think it would actually happen. Just stick to this 100% and that weight will come off. The time really does fly by and it is so worth it. Good luck!

omg Bev we are allowed coke on the first day? RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gagging for some flavoured drink!! lol Guna get myself a can of diet coke tomo and fridge it over night!!! mmmmm xx

Hi Bev,
you are a great inspiration, 24th week and you still drop 2lb, that's fantastic. 24 weeks would take me to the end of October, and then maybe a few more weeks depending how I feel, I know now it is doable, esp when you say you couldn't see a size 12/14 at the start and now look at you. Thanks for posting your inch loss, it's an amazing achievement. I took mine at the start and already can see the couple of inches coming off, a good motivator.
Again thanks for all the support you give and enjoy that meal tonight.
Doirin

Well done Bev, you've done really well and many congratulations to you! Enjoy refeed xx :D

Well done Bev!! I'm looking forward to reading how you got on at tea time! xx

Wow, that's fantastic......... you must be so pleased. What an inspiration to those of us at the beginning :)

Back