Week 24 (The final)

That's amazing Yas - YOU'RE amazing!! Look forward to seeing how your refeed goes. xx

Way to go Yasmine :party0049: you have done amazingly well,you should be so proud of what you have achieved.

Good luck on refeed,not that you will need it ;)

Well done sweetie I am soooooooo proud of you, you have been amazing throughout and I feel honoured to have known you - albeit cybermeetings! Good luck with your refeed and enjoy the new you. What will be the first new item of clothing you go for?

Hope Nasreen is feeling better now, please pass on my best wishes to her.

xxxx

That's amazing Yas - YOU'RE amazing!! Look forward to seeing how your refeed goes. xx

:pHehe awww thank you

wohooo well done girl brilliant last loss good luck in refeed im sure ur smash it brilliant achievment youve had all the way through !!!xx

Thank you so much :D

Way to go Yasmine :party0049: you have done amazingly well,you should be so proud of what you have achieved.

Good luck on refeed,not that you will need it ;)

Thanks a bunch. I am proud :) and I wouldn't have done it without the support from all you guys.

Well done sweetie I am soooooooo proud of you, you have been amazing throughout and I feel honoured to have known you - albeit cybermeetings! Good luck with your refeed and enjoy the new you. What will be the first new item of clothing you go for?

Hope Nasreen is feeling better now, please pass on my best wishes to her.

xxxx

Awwwww! thank you so much :hug99:
Oh god first item of clothing?...I dunno where to start!!! :D

Nasreen is doing great. She'll be back in school on monday :). I'll be sure to pass on the message.

Congratulations and well done. You truly are inspirational.(you have kept me focused reading about your losses has been so encouraging) Good Luck with refeed.

Congratulations and well done. You truly are inspirational.(you have kept me focused reading about your losses has been so encouraging) Good Luck with refeed.
Aww wow, I'm so happy that I inspired you to carry on :).

Thanks, and look at your ticker! you're almost there!

AAWW YAZ, Im so happy for you. You have been so strong girl!!! Please keep posting throughout. Although I havent been with you through the entire 24 weeks, I have been here for 7 and you have inspired me soooo much. You will do fine on refeed. Im sure its a bit scary (I know i will be too) but you gotta do it. Its another journey and there are so many great people posting here to help. I look forward to learning more from your refeed. Its kinda sad, in a happy way if that makes any sense??? Well done on the 4lbs!!!

Well done, you look fab, are you looking forward to food or a little overwhelmed? good luck with refeed, you wont need it though!

AAWW YAZ, Im so happy for you. You have been so strong girl!!! Please keep posting throughout. Although I havent been with you through the entire 24 weeks, I have been here for 7 and you have inspired me soooo much. You will do fine on refeed. Im sure its a bit scary (I know i will be too) but you gotta do it. Its another journey and there are so many great people posting here to help. I look forward to learning more from your refeed. Its kinda sad, in a happy way if that makes any sense??? Well done on the 4lbs!!!
Thank you so much :)

It is really scary but I'm quite exited today. Gonna do some healthy shopping :D

Well done, you look fab, are you looking forward to food or a little overwhelmed? good luck with refeed, you wont need it though!
Thanks Katy. It is both overwhelming and exiting. I'm actually looking forward to my salad :D

Yasmine, you have done so brilliantly well, best of luck on re-feeding. See you on that thread on Thursday! Hope you pop on here sometimes to pass on all your valuable advice to the newbies....you certainly have been a major inspiration to me. :thankyou:

Back