Week 24 weigh in

Lin18

Silver Member
Just wanted to say how delighted i am with anoth 3lb off this week, I have been having only 1 shake a day now and no carbing for the other 2 meals, due to money issues i had to go down this route, but its still working, one thing cd has taught me is control, i have taken control back from food and it feels great, only eating what i choose keeping it healthy never felt better.

CD really does work 7 stone gone forever never to return going to remain healthy and happy, i hope you new starters will be able to read this and see for yourself how well you can do, just believe in yourself and stay commited, cd rocks.

Had some lovely comments over my 24 weeks - thank you all:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Lin, so pleased for you. And as for being in control with food for me that would be nearly as much of an achievement as loosing the weight! You must feel awesome...

well done Lin! Inspirational x

I think you look fantastic and it can't have been easy with everything else. You must feel so proud of yourself. I told Curly she was one of the 'ones' who keep me inspired. You are another of those 'ones.'

Lin, you have always been my inspiration.......... you have done so fantastically well and I am so pleased for you!!! Only a few weeks in front of me but such an amazing amount you have lost!!!
You look fantastic and should be soooo proud of yourself..
Well done for being in control with food and only have 1 shake!!!
Keep smiling hon .... Your a star..
& CD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

well done lin. you have done so well, amazing! x x

Yes Lin, you certainly are an inspiration. You have achieved great results but more than that you have re taught yourself to be healthy around food and havn't allowed money issues to become an excuse!! Huge congratulations.

Well done! You look amazing! I've just been looking through your pictures. Have you had similar weight losses just with 1 shake a day? I'm thinking of 2 shakes and a meal instead as I'm really struggling with dizziness which I think is blood sugar and feeling empty all the time is making me sooooo miserable.

You have done so well lin xxx Good on you x

Thanks again guys - cd is amazing if you apply yourself 100% take it a day at a time and dont think to much about what comes next, oh and keep busy, it keeps hunger at bay try to change daily routines that you are doing i do many things differently now so the old situations dont rear their ugly head its not just about changing your food but lifestyle toox x x

What an acheivment Lin!
To be able to control your food is the key after you have lost, I hope I can do that.
Ive managed on the 100% SS and am finding it ok, the real test comes when moving up the plans and maintainence!
I've only lost 2lb this week, even tho im ss 100%, did this ever happen to you?

Well done Lin! You look absolutely fantastic angel!

You can really see the difference, you are glowing and look really healthy and what a lovely figure!

I'm glad going up the plans is still working for you. It's great you have the motivation to keep going and you are loosing so brilliantly.

You're a real inspiration to us all - 7 stone gone!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

Hugs x x x x

Good point about changing your lifestyle Lin, it is so true.

Bren
Xx

Oh and well done!

Such an amazing acheivement, well done x

you are so inspirational hun!!!
Amazing! Well done
xxx

Back