WEEK 24 Weigh In!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Week 24!!??? Blimey - how did I get to week 24 when week 1 feels like yesterday!!! <scratches head> :D

2.5 more pounds of me gone forever, into the abyss, never to be seen, never to be missed!!!

Happy days! :D

xx

Good luck to all the other weighers and restarters tonight!!

you clever girl ........... how much left to loooooooooose then ? x

Thanks MDI! Long time no see. Glad to see your little avatar still bopping away there! :D

I have about 3 stone left to lose before I go in to RTM. :)

Thank you!

(I am listening to Aerosmith "I Don't Want to Burn in Paradise" right now, and your avatar is dancing in perfect step to the music!! :D)

glad my little avatar can help !! day 1 (again) for me .......... can you sent me some of your will power ................. i will pay for it !!! xx

glad my little avatar can help !! day 1 (again) for me .......... can you sent me some of your will power ................. i will pay for it !!! xx

Oh, good luck to you MDI. I wish I could send you some of my will power. I know you've had a couple rough starts.....and I know how hard that can be, but look at you going for it again. Well done girl.

Just remind yourself every single day why you are doing this. And try as hard as you can to stay on track. MDI, remember - this is only temporary - not eating - and it can feel horrible but the payoff is just worth so so much more then the taste of something, or fullness in the belly. I promise you, if you stick with it you are going to find your life changing before your very eyes. Something you didn;t ever think would happen. Well - it can, and it will - but YOU have to really really REALLLLLLLLLLLLY want it, and you have to FULLY believe in yourself and that you are worth it, which YOU ARE. You do these things, and you won't need my will power. You will have your own in abundance.

<<hugs>> Good luck!!!! You CAN do it!!!

Fantabulous well done BL xx

Well done BL for your weight loss this week and for listening to my perfect man (Steve) what I'd give for a kiss off those lips :drool:

You look lovely in your new avatar piccie, gorgeous top!

Tracey
x

Wow that's brilliant BL :clap: :clap: - it'll soon be management time :)

Well done BL for your weight loss this week and for listening to my perfect man (Steve) what I'd give for a kiss off those lips :drool:

You look lovely in your new avatar piccie, gorgeous top!

Tracey
x

lol - there is something so oddly appealing about Steve Perry. He's kind of like marmite. You love his looks, or you hate them.

Well, I wouldn't turn him down! :D SO you know which side of my bread is buttered! :D

(but I have always had a penchant for those long haired wild boys!!) :rotflmao:

I still do - thats whats so funny! Am I ever going to grow up!!! hehehe

Thanks for your kind comments too Tracey! :)

xx

Thanks Katie and Porgeous!!

Katie - its hard to believe I am past the halfway mark when it seemed so soooooooo far away at the beginning!!!

I'm glad you are back, and I know you are going to get right back in the zone and nail it. It won't be long for you either. :)
xx

lol - there is something so oddly appealing about Steve Perry. He's kind of like marmite. You love his looks, or you hate them.

I love marmite too:D

Steve Perry:eek: Not a big fan of Joe Perry, bit too goody goody looking for me, give me Steve Tyler anyday.

Well, I wouldn't turn him down! :D SO you know which side of my bread is buttered! :D

Lol!! Me, you and Steve would make a good sandwich:eek::D

(but I have always had a penchant for those long haired wild boys!!) :rotflmao:

me too! Married one, then he shaved all his hair off:rolleyes: Still covered in tattoos though with a lovely goatie so I shouldn't complain.

I still do - thats whats so funny! Am I ever going to grow up!!! hehehe

Thanks for your kind comments too Tracey! :)

You deserve them!!!!!

xx

Tracey
x

lol Tracey. My hubby was just the opposite.

When I met him, he was a number 2 clip all over. Hair only 1/4 inch long! And he is 9 years younger then me too so he looked like a right little pup!

A few years with me, and one of my finest ccomplishments - he now has hair halfway down his back, a beard/goatee..... a Harley.... and is now considering a tattoo.

Hehe. Thats MY extreme makeover!! :D

My work is nearly done! :D

(fortunately, he loves it all - he's found himself!! hehe )
:)

Way to go BL... I've got just over 3 stone til I go into management .... we are talking around 12 weeks for me...how mad is that!!! This diet is amazing...from just under 14 stone to lose to now having around 4 stone to go in total (Going into management with a stone to go and seeing how I get on :D)
Good luck with the last 3 stone and you is looking great in your avatar!!! :cool:

well done BL- fab loss :)
keep it up xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and you Bex- cant believe how far u have both come :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THanks everyone!!!!! :) :)

TG- according to the scales, I have more then 3 stone left to lose!! But I am sort of wondering where it's all going to come from too!!! I know a few places where some of it will come from, but not sure about 3+ stone!!

I intend to play it by ear and either get to my goal weight or get into my new wardrobe I bought in America- whichever comes first!!! :D I am aiming for 10 stone, which is exactly 3.75 stone to lose. So actually closer to 4 to go to goal!! That would put me at 140 - the lowest I ever weighed as an adult. But getting there is really more a personal challenge, just to say I have done it. I think realisticaly, at my age, I will probably settle back at about 11 stone. But we'll see what happens!! I am going to stop when the bony bits start to hurt when I lay down! :rotflmao:!!!

Thanks everyone for all your nice comments! :)
xxx

Thats just what I was thinking TG

Well, you guys are making me a feel a bit better... I was beginning to think I might not have that much more left to lose - but then I thought, because I have shifted a lot on recent weeks, I wondered was I getting over confident! But I may not have 3.75 left to lose on my body - I do on the scales, but who knows!! I am going to keep that end very flexible.

I know too, my OH will never let me get too slim as he likes a bit of curves and comfort! ;o) And I have always been one, even when slim, that was built for comfort, not speed! :D

Back