Week 24 WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddlyfairy, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello all, coz of my internet connection problems I have found it difficult to get on here recently and even harder to post anything!:sigh: This last week has been really busy as well.

I had my week 24 WI on Monday and lost 2.5lbs, which meant not only have I managed to achieve my mini goal of 7 stone but also made it a total of 100lb loss!!! I only realised last week that that milestone (and not one of my original mini goals) was coming up! I have changed my final target, dropping it 5 more lb.:bliss:

At the suggestion of my chemist I rang LT coz I have been feeling hungry, have no ketones in my urine, even first thing, and my loss has slowed down. The doc on the phone reassured me all was well and I wasn’t out of ketosis so that was great. I haven’t ever cheated so couldn’t understand how I could have got out of ketosis. The doc says the ketostix only test for one type of ketones.

:party0011:Last week was my birthday, I was 28 :)whistle:I am also a liar with a 16 year old daughter!!!!! Lol!!!:angeldevil:) I was supposed to have a minor op that day but the damaged toenail fell off the day before – Yay!!!!:party0049: I still went to see my doc, who was amazed at how well I looked and checked my notes and told me I now weigh more than a stone and a half less than I was when I fell pregnant for my eldest!!!!:wow: So I have not been this light for over 17 years!!!!:bliss: Much to her amusement I jumped for joy and bounced out of the surgery grinning from ear to ear!!!!!:character00100::talk017:

I even managed to ignore the fact I had to work in the evening and did my headless chicken impression for 3 hours before getting home just before 10pm and collapsing! I think I spoke to my OH at some point that day but we saw so little of each other!!!!!!

And to top it all, my wonderful OH bought me a Wii Fit for my birthday!!!!!!:hug99::sign0168: I love it!!!! Especially as in 6 days I managed to drop my Wii Fit age from +17 years over my actual age to -14 years!!!!!!! Of course my 13 year old son sitting behind me in hysterics as I do the hula hoop hip swing part is a little off putting!!!!:rotflmao: Bless him!:whip:

I’ve worked out I need to lose 2.5/3lb a week to get me to my target by Christmas so fingers crossed!!!!!

I LOVE LT and I LOVE all of you!!!! Big hugs and sorry to all those whose posts I haven’t managed to post on!:gen126:

xxxxxx

misscheeky likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    WOW Cuddly you are just one amazingly strong woman & such an inspiration to us all.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY & Well done with the loss, I dont think your losses are small at all hun, I would be chuffed to bits with em :)

Niki
    xx

4. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done hun your doing so well , :)

5. Khandi

Khandi Silver Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef - this time round *sigh*
    Well done your weight loss and all your achievements
    Happy belated bday. Don't worry you will soon be running hoops round your son

6. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Wow cuddlyfairy - great post! What a great birthday present (the weight loss and the Wii). :bliss:

7. gerrie01

gerrie01 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    happy birthday and congrats on all your weight losses so far,you have done absolutely fantastic,you are a really determined gal,good luck to you on future losses,you sound so happy you would put anyone in a good mood...

8. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done Cuddly, I've missed you xxxxx

9. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Weyhey!! Well done sweetie..:D:D

10. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done thats an amazing loss .happy belated birthday 2.xxxxhugsxxx michelle.

11. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done hun, that a milestone!! you're doing fantastic! xxx

12. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    CF im so pleased for you, you are doing sooooo well x

13. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Honey you sound so happy I am soooo chuffed for you !!!

You have done amazing on LT !!

Well done x x

14. molly68

molly68 Full Member

What an inspiring post. Well done so far I admire you so much.

Happy Birthday and good luck on your journey xx

15. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi CF lovely to read your post, I didn't realise you were having internet problems and was worried you were a bit down or frazzled as you are always do busy.

Of course I should have known better as you are always so positive. Reaching 100lbs lost is so awesome that there isn't a good enough word for it! We are all really proud of you as you must be of yourself. As for your OH I hope he got lots of kisses for such a lovely present, great gift for you and entertainment for the kids s well.

Roll on next week x

16. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow!!!! you must be soooo chuffed with your self....thats just fantastic....well done!!!!

17. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    What an inspiring post esp for me as a newbie ... wow over 100lbs lost is just so fantastic just amazing you must look and feel a different woman i can feel the energy in your post

:bliss::bliss:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    You are amazing! This LT journey has been awesome and I really feel that we have journeyed together. It feels so-oo good to have shed so-oo much weight. I really feel that I can understand your joy. You are awesome!!!
    [​IMG] is a [​IMG]

20. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww what a nice post hun :) well done on your loss today and [​IMG]

21. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Hurrah! What a result! :flowers:

Happy Birthday to you and congratulations for hitting that milestone xxxx

Here's to future successes :party0038:

:sign0168:

22. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw shucks guys, thank you for all your lovely replies, it is you who have kept me on the straight and narrow and why I am still here and still on LT. Originally I only planned on doing 8 weeks of LT but 3 weeks in I found this site and have been encouraged to hang in there and aim for my ultimate goal! A BIG thank you to you all!

I still have another 2 stone to go and hope to be there by Christmas. If I don't make it then I will be very close. If I still have a way to go then I will stick with it over the festival season - which will be hard as we are going to my sister's and my mum doesn't know but, fingers crossed, I won't need to and can refeed before and just be sensible.

I love you guys and I plan to stick around to see us all get to goal.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.