• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 24 WI

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Hello all, coz of my internet connection problems I have found it difficult to get on here recently and even harder to post anything!:sigh: This last week has been really busy as well.

I had my week 24 WI on Monday and lost 2.5lbs, which meant not only have I managed to achieve my mini goal of 7 stone but also made it a total of 100lb loss!!! I only realised last week that that milestone (and not one of my original mini goals) was coming up! I have changed my final target, dropping it 5 more lb.:bliss:

At the suggestion of my chemist I rang LT coz I have been feeling hungry, have no ketones in my urine, even first thing, and my loss has slowed down. The doc on the phone reassured me all was well and I wasn’t out of ketosis so that was great. I haven’t ever cheated so couldn’t understand how I could have got out of ketosis. The doc says the ketostix only test for one type of ketones.

:party0011:Last week was my birthday, I was 28 :)whistle:I am also a liar with a 16 year old daughter!!!!! Lol!!!:angeldevil:) I was supposed to have a minor op that day but the damaged toenail fell off the day before – Yay!!!!:party0049: I still went to see my doc, who was amazed at how well I looked and checked my notes and told me I now weigh more than a stone and a half less than I was when I fell pregnant for my eldest!!!!:wow: So I have not been this light for over 17 years!!!!:bliss: Much to her amusement I jumped for joy and bounced out of the surgery grinning from ear to ear!!!!!:character00100::talk017:

I even managed to ignore the fact I had to work in the evening and did my headless chicken impression for 3 hours before getting home just before 10pm and collapsing! I think I spoke to my OH at some point that day but we saw so little of each other!!!!!!

And to top it all, my wonderful OH bought me a Wii Fit for my birthday!!!!!!:hug99::sign0168: I love it!!!! Especially as in 6 days I managed to drop my Wii Fit age from +17 years over my actual age to -14 years!!!!!!! Of course my 13 year old son sitting behind me in hysterics as I do the hula hoop hip swing part is a little off putting!!!!:rotflmao: Bless him!:whip:

I’ve worked out I need to lose 2.5/3lb a week to get me to my target by Christmas so fingers crossed!!!!!

I LOVE LT and I LOVE all of you!!!! Big hugs and sorry to all those whose posts I haven’t managed to post on!:gen126:

xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kilobel

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
WOW Cuddly you are just one amazingly strong woman & such an inspiration to us all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & Well done with the loss, I dont think your losses are small at all hun, I would be chuffed to bits with em :)

Niki
xx

Sheep

on the up lol
well done hun your doing so well , :)

Khandi

Silver Member
Well done your weight loss and all your achievements
Happy belated bday. Don't worry you will soon be running hoops round your son

happy birthday and congrats on all your weight losses so far,you have done absolutely fantastic,you are a really determined gal,good luck to you on future losses,you sound so happy you would put anyone in a good mood...

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Weyhey!! Well done sweetie..:D:D

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
CF im so pleased for you, you are doing sooooo well x

Honey you sound so happy I am soooo chuffed for you !!!

You have done amazing on LT !!

Well done x x

Hi CF lovely to read your post, I didn't realise you were having internet problems and was worried you were a bit down or frazzled as you are always do busy.

Of course I should have known better as you are always so positive. Reaching 100lbs lost is so awesome that there isn't a good enough word for it! We are all really proud of you as you must be of yourself. As for your OH I hope he got lots of kisses for such a lovely present, great gift for you and entertainment for the kids s well.

Roll on next week x

CAZ72

Silver Member
wow!!!! you must be soooo chuffed with your self....thats just fantastic....well done!!!!

S: 12st2lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What an inspiring post esp for me as a newbie ... wow over 100lbs lost is just so fantastic just amazing you must look and feel a different woman i can feel the energy in your post

:bliss::bliss:

scazman

S: 26st2lb C: 26st2lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You are amazing! This LT journey has been awesome and I really feel that we have journeyed together. It feels so-oo good to have shed so-oo much weight. I really feel that I can understand your joy. You are awesome!!!
is a

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Hurrah! What a result! :flowers:

Happy Birthday to you and congratulations for hitting that milestone xxxx

Here's to future successes :party0038:

:sign0168:

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Aw shucks guys, thank you for all your lovely replies, it is you who have kept me on the straight and narrow and why I am still here and still on LT. Originally I only planned on doing 8 weeks of LT but 3 weeks in I found this site and have been encouraged to hang in there and aim for my ultimate goal! A BIG thank you to you all!

I still have another 2 stone to go and hope to be there by Christmas. If I don't make it then I will be very close. If I still have a way to go then I will stick with it over the festival season - which will be hard as we are going to my sister's and my mum doesn't know but, fingers crossed, I won't need to and can refeed before and just be sensible.

I love you guys and I plan to stick around to see us all get to goal.

x