Week 26 pictures

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Half way through weke 26 and I have two pics taken of me yesterday where I can hardly believe it's me. I'm stunned.

It has made certain my decision to finish early (12 and a half stone instead of 12).

I am in shock that this is me.

ratshow010.jpg

ratshow031.jpg

OMG you look amazing!!!! You look like a a completely different person hun, you have done a fab job :D

Emma xXx

OMG!
where have you gone???
the difference is amazing, you should feel sooooo proud of yourself andy.
daisy x

Andeeeeeeeee! My god you don't even look overweight, you look so fantastic! I'm gobsmacked, can't find the words to say how great you look.

WOW Andy

If it wasn't for the rat as a clue I would not have known it was you.
Fantastic achievement Sir :worthy:
Be sure love will come to you soon. Women are just as superficial as men and we love a nice smile.:)
Congratulations, i hope it has been worth the angst.

Blimey Andy!! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed since you were reluctant to post your pics let alone smile in them because you couldn't see any difference, and look at you now. Well done you :)

You look bloomin marvellous, you should be seriously chuffed with yourself - huge congatulations

xx

For some reason I cannot see your pictures, but I can see that you have done incredibly well, looking at your stats.

I wanted to say a massive aaaarrrhhh to your little rat friend though, I used to have two, Ziggy and Jazz and yours looks just like Ziggy they were so much fun and had massive personalities, they made me laugh all the time, most of my friends didnt like them to start with then saw how clean they were and the things they got upto and would soon change their minds, would get more, but have 2 cats and one of them is a complete hunter and always bringing stuff to me. (no rats thankfully) sorry to waffle on your thread brought back some good memories, so thank you.

Well done again on your fantastic loss, Lisa xx

Just want to say thank you, to everyone :)

BL, I still can't see it but even I had to admit that I'm bound to get a gf eventually.

Serena

Well done you. Only 2lbs. to go.
Congratulations. xxx:wave_cry:

Back