Week 26 Weigh in!!!!!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hello fellow losers!

lost another 3 lbs this week - the weigh ins are coming thick and fast now! need to start thinking about my refeed menu!

my size 16 jeans are feeling a bit loose on me today - HOW AMAZING IS THAT! dont get me wrong, they fit but they used to cut me in half!

i also start my college course this evening so i'm a bit nervous, but looking forward to it too!

so we are now at a total of 8stone 4lbs, and i'm in the 13s!!! this is a major milestone for me as i feel that 13 something is sort of manageable. when you start at 22stone, 13 stone seems like a "normal" person weight, even tho it still makes me obese, i'm feeling good about it!!

want to hit the 9stone lost mark before refeeding 4th December. 10lbs to go! xxxx

Well done thats fantastic! hope the college course goes ok. :D

Well done hun and i tink your weigh in's are coming fast as well! haha! yes refeed is coming very fast now. Congrats on your huge weight loss and your right 22 stone sounds a million miles away from 13 stone so you are so so close. You shud be extremely proud coz you have lost pretty much a whole person dats a huge accomplishment.

Good luck for the last few weeks and 10lbs is achievable for you. xxx

fantastic hun x

you'll hit the 9 stone loss before refeed.
good luck with the course oohh and great news your size 16's are getting too big x

:553::553::553:
Well done Sarah!!!!!
Cant believe you will be on refeed soon...gosh, time has flown!

Will be nice to see you over the "other side" :) so to speak...it is where we all wanted to be when we started LT!!!!!!

Take care

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

One for each stone! :giggle: SL thats FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will hit your 9st - not long till your refeed!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :)

Gosh, you are just amazing. You deserve to feel so proud of yourself. Hope you enjoy your course. You won't lack in confidence, that is for sure.

aww thanks everyone! I :heartpump: you guys!!

first night on the course was good, you're right, Molly, much more confident that i would have been!

very tiring tho, i realised at about 3pm yesterday, i'd been at work for 7 hours, and had another 6 until i could go home!

Jenny - I'm doing a CIM (chartered institute of marketing) professional certificate in marketing. Work is paying for it so hopefully they think it'll improve my career prospects like i do!!

xxx

Your achievements are amazing - very well done to you :D you little star and of course you will achieve that 9st loss by the time you refeed. :D :D

Wow that is amazing, My partner brought back a leaflet from the chemist about lipotrim and i then came across this site and after reading your opening post i am going to the chemist next week to ask for lipotrim.

Well done!!!!!!!!

Wow that is amazing, My partner brought back a leaflet from the chemist about lipotrim and i then came across this site and after reading your opening post i am going to the chemist next week to ask for lipotrim.

Well done!!!!!!!!

oh my god Vicky that's sooo touching!! I'm glad i helped make your decision! it's the best thing you'll ever do for you. best of luck hun xxxx

Well done! That's great! & good news about the jeans - you'll be in those 14s soon, I'm sure!

Good luck with reaching the 9 stone mark!! & I'm glad to hear the college course is going well so far :)

Hannah

Back