Week 26 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hello lovely peeps, how are you all today?:flowers:

I hope all the Monday weighers have brilliant losses today, I can't wait to hear how well you have all done.

Well I walked to the pharmacy this morning for my WI and I have lost 1.05kg or 2.3lb. It leaves me with another 22lb to lose before Christmas so I really could do with a couple of good weeks as I have a maximum of 9 weeks before I would need to refeed, preferably 8 which is a 2.5/3lb a week loss needed.

On the plus side, my BMI is now in the 25's which it hasn't been for a LONG time so yay to me!!!! Also my chemist said my target was healthy (I haven't told her I've dropped it another 5lb!) whereas as a few weeks ago she intimated that I would soon be refeeding - I think she forgets from week to week what she says!!!! Lol!!!:innocent0001:

So, despite the miserable weather I'm feeling pretty good today, hope you all are too. Just wish I wasn't craving raw carrots so much!!!!:eat:

Take care and heres to being in the 10's next week!:clap:

xxxx

Well done you thats fantastic xx

Well done you have done so well over all those weeks,i hope i can keep it up like you!!! well done on this wks wi & hope you reach your x'mas goal... caz xx

well done to you x hope you manage to get to you final destination but what a great journey :D

Go CF, go CF :party0049:

You will reach your target- do ya hear me?! You have done so well to get where you are so far- what's a few more weeks? Only thing is (and this is only going by my experience)- because I knew last week that I would embark on re-feed this week, my word didn't the days drag! By last night I was saying "I just want to eat something!". Dave, bless him, said "What's a few more hours?". Of course he was right...... just for once!

xxx

:D WELL DONE HUN!!! xx

So glad to hear your good loss!
you are an amazing inspiration to us all, well done to you!! :wow::party0011::clap::clap: xx

thats great hunni good for you x

Woohooo!! Check ya bad self gorgeous woman!! Just checked out your latest pics and WOW!! You're looking so fabulous! :D Well done on the loss this week babe, not long to go now!! xxx

Hello lovely peeps, how are you all today?:flowers:

I hope all the Monday weighers have brilliant losses today, I can't wait to hear how well you have all done.

Well I walked to the pharmacy this morning for my WI and I have lost 1.05kg or 2.3lb. It leaves me with another 22lb to lose before Christmas so I really could do with a couple of good weeks as I have a maximum of 9 weeks before I would need to refeed, preferably 8 which is a 2.5/3lb a week loss needed.

On the plus side, my BMI is now in the 25's which it hasn't been for a LONG time so yay to me!!!! Also my chemist said my target was healthy (I haven't told her I've dropped it another 5lb!) whereas as a few weeks ago she intimated that I would soon be refeeding - I think she forgets from week to week what she says!!!! Lol!!!:innocent0001:

So, despite the miserable weather I'm feeling pretty good today, hope you all are too. Just wish I wasn't craving raw carrots so much!!!!:eat:

Take care and heres to being in the 10's next week!:clap:

xxxx
WoW thats fantastic well you sure deserve a pat on the back you must be so proud of yourself. It really makes you feel it's all worth while. Hope I manage to stick to TFR for the next week.:innocent0001:

well done hun, still going strong :D

well done on your loss

You are amazing hun
Thats a brilliant loss, you must just be so proud of yourself & your determination/stamina on LT cos I know when them there raw carrots are calling its not easy ;-)

I really hope ya make that target hun cos you soooo deserve it
Good luck
Niki
xx

Back