Week 3 ending

LetMeFadeAway

Tomorrow i have my weigh in for week 3. I am really nervous. I have ready about the 3 week curse where people lose nothing or very little. I don't know what i've lost but i know i've lost cm's cause i threw out a lot of clothes this week. I'm just aftraid ill get on the scales and see hardly nothing of a loss and come out and go mental. I really want to lose 5ib and if it's 2 or worse again NONE will my willpower disappear. I hate weekends cause its take away time and everyone around me is eating crap that smells darn nice (although the smell that gets to me the most and amde me cry one day was BROCCOLLI, i hate brocolli but i think i'm going to like it when i eat again because the smell of that gets me more than any junk or any good food). I bank on the weigh in to be good to get me through the weekend lol, and this week i'm just like UGH, but i felt that other weeks too. I know i havent cheated so surely i've got to lose something.

Dont worry kiddo, you'll be ok I bet your happy after weigh in!

My second week was only 2lbs and while I was pleased I lost, I did feel disappointed, especially as my daughter lost 5lbs. Don't worry about it. My sixth week I lost 5lbs, which was the most apart from my first week.

2lb is still a loss - as long as it is going the right way, try and be positive. I had a 2lb loss week 3 but my subsequent weeks were really good. It all evens out so don't get too disheartened. :)

Good luck with the weigh in - but BROCCOLLI???!!!! :)

looks like you did ok, well done.. good weekly losses :)

my wk 3 weigh in is tues, dont feel like i've lost as much this week, but due TOM so perhaps a little bloated from that.. you never know until you step on those scales tho I guess ;)

Back