Week 3 lost 6.6lb but not a mm on my waist!!!

Ejsunshine

How bizarre in 3 weeks I have now lost 22.5lb but when he measured my waist it is exactly the same! I know the first reading he took at the beginning was correct so not sure what's going on, has this happened to anyone else? X

That has happened to me in the past.. I lost but didnt shrink.. Dont be disheartened and just give it another week to catch up xx

I just don't get it, my clothes are looser and I can get coats done up that I couldn't before but no once lose just make me want to give up because what's the point in losing it on paper if u can't see it. Depressed now lol xx

Honestly dont give up. Youve done fab so far!! Think of all the lovely clothes ull be able to wear when ur thin!! So worth it in the end.. Xx

Ejsunshine, you've said yourself you can notice it on your clothes so maybe you've lost the weight off your hips or shoulders, just not the part of you he measured. i never measured myself because in the past i found it too hard to measure the exact same part of my body as i had the last time, even a cm off the original spot could change the reading so i'd get annoyed if it didn't say what i wanted it to and just moved the tape til it did! Don't lose heart, you're doing great :)

I agree with Cath, my weight hasn't come off my waist (yet) either....it will though.... 22.5lbs is a LOT of weight, you are doing fantastically and as you said you can now do up coat that you couldn't before......its coming off, you might not be able to see it (yet) but other people can.....those scales don't lie, stick with it!!! xx

Weight can come off you anywhere. Your chin, face, neck, chest, ankles, feet etc.. We don't measure these places (or at least I don't know anybody that does LOL) - as said before the scales don't lie and you have done brilliantly, don't be disheartened be proud! x x x

Don't forget there is fat on the inside that you can't see, not just the stuff under your skin. I only really started seeing some changes physically when I'd lost about 2.5st. It will happen and you'll start seeing it soon :) x x x

First time I did LT I was 4 weeks in before I noticed my clothes were looser. It happened quite suddenly!
Don't give up - as teapot says, think of your health!

And!! There you are! How are you?? x x x

Hey Teapot! I'm back on TFR - hopefully to goal this time.

On Exante for the first few days, then S&S for a couple of weeks then LT (using the stuff leftover in my cupboard you see haha)

How's your refeed and normal food going?

My 2nd refeed was rubbish, then I ate and drank far too much at the party and it's been a downwards spiral since - ah well, it's done. Back to the millstone of TFR. :)

Ekjsunshine we are having opposite problems. My scale is not moving but the inches are melting off. I weight at 239.8 lb as of this morning and yesterday it was 240. I wore a size 8 dress to church yesterday.

Back