Step 1 Sole Source Week 3 nearly over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkPotions, 26 January 2013 Social URL.

1. PinkPotions

PinkPotions Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Last day of week 3 my trousers had been feeling looser but in the last couple of days they feel tight again. I'm also finding it harder to drink the 3ltrs of water that last week I found easy.

Could the water issue be making me gain inches again?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shazzy_shaz

shazzy_shaz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hmm sounds to me like it could be TOTM perhaps, I normally have 5/6 litres a day but when it's a week or before I'm due on I barely manage 3! It's hard to say if its the water issue or if its just maybe TOTM bloat, I always stay the same or lose 1lb the week I'm due the first time it happened i was sooo upset but the week after i lost 8/9lbs!!! <---- me and my CDC were floored! See what happens this week and the next week so you'll know what to expect for next month too! :D good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.